When you call, mention priority code 12CW-2BPT

Rating and Reviews: Echo AudioFire4 Interface

Perfect for road warrior creatives, this compact interface packs everything you need for 24-bit, 96 kHz recording and playback.

"Do Not Hesitate:-)" submitted November 1, 2007

Musical Background: Musician/ producer
Music Style: Rock/Ska/Reggae/HipHop/Electronica/Jazz/Country....
Sound: Very smooth indeed! On all accounts. Plug and Play. Good converters. Good for vocals, guitars, bass... I've used it in several settings with no problems. Feature: Built in preamps can't replace real vacuum tube preamps, but hey... Comes with Mackie Tracktion, a brilliant piece of SW Ease of Use: Plug and Play. Quality: All in all: very good. Sturdy feel to it. Here's the flaw: The line I/O. They're physically placed to close to each other (problem if you use pro jacks), and they're of the typical consumer type with no washer restraints. In a permanent installation, this isn't an issue, though. There is room for improvement with the headset out as well, one should be able to switch whether to monitor ch. 1+2 or 3+4 in a recording situation, or at least ch. 1+2 should be muted if the headset is connected. Value: Awesome hardware at a ridiculous cost. Manufacturer Support: Support via email. Fast and helpfull. The Wow Factor: It's good looking IMHO... the jack-thing is a bit of a turnoff, tho... Overall: I'll only want to replace this beauty if I should be so lucky as to find my self with more room, so I could record drums. Then, I'd need more inputs. I used to own an AudioFire12...

"Best Bang For Your Buck" submitted December 2, 2008

Music Style: Rock, country
Sound: A/D conversion is clean and accurate. I have come across a few hiccups when it didn't seem to translate quite perfectly, but such examples are few and far between. However, I am blown away by the D/A convertion! I plug this thing into my macbook pro and listen to the few CDs I have remaining because with this and a good pair of headphones the difference between mp3 and CD is night and day. Feature: They're fine. What you'd expect. Ease of Use: Plug in to your FW port and go (usually...). When it doesn't you do it again and it always works the 2nd time. Quality: Best in this price range. If you have an extra $200 you could get the Apogee I suppose. But the preamps are pretty quiet and its held up under daily use for about 9 months so far. Value: Best $300 I ever spent. Seriously. No guitar etc. has improved my life as much as this baby. Manufacturer Support: Haven't used it. But zzounds returns are easy enough. The Wow Factor: It's nice. Could always use more blinking lights and brushed aluminum. Overall: Never once have I been dissapointed with this. And I am always dissapointed by something or other with all my gear. Also this is the only piece of equipment I have used that I thought I must write a review to tell others! So get this. I live in queens and this was delivered to me next day with standard shipping. zzounds rocks.
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 12CW-2BPT. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976