When you call, mention priority code 16XS-FQZW

Rating and Reviews: Cordoba C5 Classical

Hand-made from Canadian cedar and African mahogany, this full-sized nylon-string acoustic delivers the warm, resonant tone of a traditional Spanish guitar.

"VERY NICE SOUNDING CLASSICAL GUITAR" submitted August 6, 2013

By walt young in southern calif, CA
Musical Background: Play professionally
Overall: All solid wood no laminates. You will be hard pressed to find a better sounding classical guitar in this price range and higher even. The Cedar top makes for a warm deep sound. Mine needed some fret dressing on the ends. For the price no problem. Bone nut and saddle. The gig bag is excellent. I have gone through countless guitars of all kinds. This is one of the best buys out there. To Note: Cedar will ding and scratch just looking at it. Make your own pickguard out of some clear vinyl you can find at Wal Store in the material department. Cheap. It clings to the gloss finish.

"A truley elligant instument at an affordable price that will turn heads." submitted September 1, 2011

Music Style: classical
Sound: This guitar has an encreditable voice. It tone is warm and distinctive.The volume projects well in a closed room and is a full and even tone throught. I havent had to mike it but I just know thatb it will soar. Feature: The gig bag is a treat and is well padded. I wouldnt hesitate to carry my guitar to an outing in it. The bag is strong and attractive and I think offers some protection from bummping and bruising. Ease of Use: This guitar melts in youre hands. I skim up and down the fretboard with such ease that I surprised my own self. I can bearly put this beautiful peice of art away. Quality: This is a very well made classical guitar. For under $1000.00 The quality and finish of this instrument is unique. I love the looks and style of this guitar. I mainly use this guitar for training and practice as I am a beginner in the music world but I think that this guitar travel well and in the proper venue it would be a pleasure to hear played. Value: This is a great guitar and not only preforms like a high end guitar but its looks and feature are equal as well. The Wow Factor: This guitar stands tall in the looks department and is a work of art. The finish and wood tone is splended and nicely highlighted at the curves and back. The headstock is bueatifly stained and well carved,the word that comes to mind is elligant. Overall: I will most likely keep this guitar as a main stay and as it wears or fails I will keep getting things repaired and beefed up. The saddle and nut are plastic but for the money and quality this is quit a bargain. I will eventualy replace the nut and saddle with bone after they wear out. You cant ask for a better guitar for this cost.

"cordoba C5" submitted April 21, 2014

By Bob W in Fort Washake, WY
Musical Background: Hobby, 6 years
Music Style: all
Overall: Was really impressed by the online and phone service I received. I had ordered the C5 and a gator classical guitar case, separate, while inquiring about the discount price and how that would apply to both together, even though but both would be sent separate. "how nice it would be if both were sent together, I was told that probably was not going to happen, because both were not in the same proximity. I received the order in about 5 days, WY is a hard place to get an order of this size in this amount of time. I received "one" package, the guitar was sent in the gator guitar case, which was excellent, goes to show my individual situation was taken into account. The guitar is of superior make, the C5, beautiful wood and sounds rich and vibrant, I do plan to buy the same again. I have always felt in order to get a good guitar you must be able to sample them, I have not been able to find a guitar in WY or surrounding states that are not a toy quality. I am not disappointed in following these online reviews, invaluable.

"Beautiful guitar, great sound at a very reasonable price" submitted April 10, 2014

By Jeff Newburg in Reading, PA
Overall
Musical Background: Classical student for one year, play no other instruments.
Music Style: Classical, folk, "Simon & Garfunkel"-type music.
Overall: As a classical guitar student looking for a step up from my original "starter" guitar, I was particularly anxious to find a guitar with not only better sound, but also with high quality workmanship made by a company fully dedicated to producing superior quality instruments. The Cordoba C5 was perfect for my budget, and my research into Cordoba convinced me that this company is seriously into this business for the long haul, and that the C5 would be an excellent choice for me at this stage - and that they have a full range of guitars to meet my future needs as well. Now that I've experienced the C5 for a month I'm absolutely delighted with it.

"LOVE!!!" submitted May 1, 2014

Overall
Overall: This guitar is wonderful!! I am a newbie, but even my teacher was impressed with the quality and sound - especially as I chose a "B-stock" to save some money. I was very impressed with the price, quality, speed, etc. Would definitely recommend zzzsounds and this guitar to anyone!!

"Cordoba C5 classical guitar product review" submitted April 29, 2014

By robert carey in los angeles, CA
Overall
Musical Background: been playing music for 50 years, bith pro and recreationally, as well as recording for 30
Music Style: all different syles and genres of music
Overall: I couldn't believe this nice and beautifully-made guitar was available for even$300, let alone $200! The mahogany body is very attractive, the neck/fingerboard width is great, the tone is wonderful, and it's also very light. I plan to do some recording with it very soon so I will fin d out more about THAT particular aspect of it!

"cordoba C5" submitted September 14, 2014

By randall forest in new iberia, LA
Musical Background: jamming with friends
Music Style: country and rock
Overall: Awesome guitar. action is perfect right out the box. I would recommend this guitar to all my friends.

"cordoba c5" submitted May 19, 2014

By nicole crescenzi in richmond hill, GA
Music Style: Christian folk
Overall: I purchased this guitar and have no regrets! It plays great. Very deep loud sound. Lightweight and easy to transport. Great for the price. Would reccomend.

"My experience with my recent purchase for Cordoba C5 Classical Guitar" submitted June 16, 2014

By Roel Inovero in Daly City, CA
Musical Background: More than 40 years of playing Piano and Guitar
Music Style: Classical, ballad, folk and love song
Overall: The sound is not really good, I always have to tune it right everytime I use it.

"Fair guitar" submitted May 8, 2014

By Greg B in Crestline, CA
Musical Background: 35 yrs of guitar and piano
Music Style: Light rock and some folk and oldies.
Sound: Sound...beginner quality Feature: Fits the beginner bill for weight and size. Ease of Use: Same Quality: Well made. Beautiful to look at. Value: At half price ok, full pop...nugatory ghost rider. Manufacturer Support: NA The Wow Factor: Sound quality kills the wow factor Overall: Had I paid full pop for this item it would have gone back. Wonder if YAMAHA wouldn't have been better. Its ok for a beginner which my wife is but I have a Martin so I am not impressed. It is beautiful to look at and is light and easy to hold for her.

When you call, mention priority code 16XS-FQZW. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976