When you call, mention priority code 156D-FR53

Rating and Reviews: Celestion Vintage 30

The Celestion Vintage 30 offers high output and vintage tone. The tight, responsive Vintage 30 is a natural fit for high gain tube amplifiers.

"A True Calssic" submitted October 1, 2013

By Rich W in Cairo, NY
Music Style: Alternative, Blues, Rock
Overall: This is a great speaker for rock, tight low end, present midrange and smooth highs. Some folks are off put by the "upper mid spike" but in the right amp or paired with the right speaker this compliments the tone beautifully instead of being an annoyance. Great articulate sounding speaker. Highly recommend pairing it with a Swamp Thang in a 2x12.

"The speaker that truly delivers.....and much more."

By a customer from charter.net
Music Style: Country
Sound: I have this speaker in my Fender Hot Rod Deluxe. I play Country Music along with my Fender Telecaster. This combination is very clean, powerful , and loaded with tone. I plan to replace the Black Widows in my Twin Reverb with Vintage 30's very soon! Feature: The speaker is very well built and looks as good as it sounds. It carries itself perfectly in my kind of music. Quality: This speaker in conjunction with my Hot Rod Deluxe is a very reliable, powerful combination suitable for any gig. I've used it outside, in ballrooms, and on our last cd. No disappointments whatsoever! Value: The value is surprisingly great considering the low price. Manufacturer Support: No. I haven't dealt with them. The Wow Factor: It's fantastic. Overall: Ten years or more. I thought I was happy with the Peavey Black Widows in my Twin until I bought my Hot Rod Deluxe with the Celestion Vintage 30. I only hope my Twin sounds as good with a pair of Vintage 30's in them.
22 of 24 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Legendary Speaker !" submitted July 8, 2014

By nathan w in granbury, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing guitar for over thirty years, play for self pleasure these days in a jamroom in my home.
Music Style: Blues, rock, hard rock, metal
Overall: Upgraded the factory speaker in my Marshall DSL 40c with the vintage 30. The difference is knight and day . Have used this speaker in many amps, boxes with everything from blues to metal and it performs! There is a reason you see the vintage thirty in almost all the top shelf rigs out there. It lives up to its reputation, stop thinking about it and buy it now ! You want regret it ...

"Excellent 12s" submitted July 25, 2007

Overall
Sound: Outstanding sound clarity, bass response, and tightness when pushed hard. I have two of them in a cab hooked up to various amps. They can bring out the best of any amp, especially sweet Fender cleans--but they sound great with anything. Value: Great price for the sound quality. Overall: A 2x12 cab loaded with these speakers revitalized all my amps. I have mostly Vox and Fender tube amps, and the clarity and punch I get from adding these speakers to any rig is outstanding. Great buy.
13 of 17 people (76.47%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"The Best Replacement Speakers That Money Can Buy!" submitted April 2, 2011

Musical Background: Musician
Music Style: Jazz, Blues, Funk, Rock, Acid Jazz & Techno
Sound: These vintage 30's sound amazing! Excellent sound quality. You will get good low end and mid range from these speakers and the highs sound great as well. I can play all styles of music with these speakers and you can, too. Feature: These speakers really don't have any special features, but the magnet is much bigger than the stock speaker that I replaced. Quality: When I first took these speakers out of the box I could tell that I had some very well made speakers. I email Celestion before buying these speakers because they were made in China. They explained that the factory uses the same quality parts as they use in England. So, don't worry. Not even about the glue that is used! Value: These speakers are worth the price. Every bit. Manufacturer Support: They answer emails right away and will tell you what speaker to buy and not to buy. Overall: IMO, these are the best replacement speakers that one can buy. I put these speakers in my Genz Benz G Flex 2X12 cabinet. Now I have that Rectifier sound without the huge price tag. The way that the G Flex cabinet is baffled, the Celestion Vintage 30 60watt speakers produce a sound that will make you hate to put your guitar down!

Celestion Vintage 30 Customer Review submitted March 3, 2008

Overall
Sound: weak highs no bass mostly mids I have heard them with many amps just not much tone I replaced mine with celestion 70's great change 12m70 tone monsters 2 12 50 watt carvin. Quality: made well even dose the job just not with my style I USE P90'S AND A HEAVY MID RANGE SPEAKER IS NOT GOOD.

When you call, mention priority code 156D-FR53. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976