When you call, mention priority code 209-N8DL

Rating and Reviews: Celestion G12M-65 Speaker

Similar to the G12m-25 Greenback, but with a thicker low end, these speakers push more air out of smaller cabinets for a big and bold sound.

"The perfect Rock Speaker" submitted January 26, 2014

By Matt F in Franklin, WI
Overall
Musical Background: 40 years. I played with bands in the eighties and currently play at home
Music Style: Rock, Christian, Metal
Overall: My Marshall DSL 40 was too bright and tinny and I had to keep the treble and bass on 2 and the presence off. I put in the Creamback and now I have all controls at midnight, I can now add or subtract as desired, but it sounds great where they are..It brings out the character of my AM Strat and Mex Tele. I love my amp now. I play Rush, AC/DC, Billy Squire, old school metal etc,,,The speaker has that style of midrange punch. Very close to my old dsl 50 half stack. Kudos to ZZounds also as I got the speaker in 3 days!

"Celestion G12M-65 Creamback Speaker - Awesome" submitted March 16, 2015

By Ernest Lewis in Bakersfield, CA
Musical Background: 50 years, professional
Music Style: Country and Hillbilly Rock
Overall: I installed the Celestion G12M-65 Creamback Speaker into my Deluxe Reverb. It opens up nicely and allows just enough bite to come through. If you play Country, Rock, Surf Sounds, and more, you will love this speaker.

"Very cool" submitted October 25, 2015

By Chris L in Edgewater, FL
Overall
Musical Background: I'm 59. Played keyboards (and a little guitar, drums and flute) professionally all my life. I
Music Style: Mostly originals these days but blues, rock, classical - country occasionally.
Overall: I use it in front of the clean channel on my Marshall DSL15C and/or DSL40C (added Creambacks to both and replaced V1, V2 and V3 stock valves w/Electroharminix 12AX7's and they both sound amazing w/tons of natural compression) witch turns them into virtual TSL's. I'm stoked with it!

"my new favorite speaker" submitted August 14, 2013

By Bill M in Kenai, AK
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing professionally for 40 years. I play guitar and bass, and I sing.
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Funk, Orchestra,
Overall: Bought a pair of these for my Orange DT30H. These are great if you want to use a 2x12 cabinet. The extra power allows them to handle low frequencies better than the greenbacks. The DT30H has a real punchy midrange in fact, I thought it was too much when I tried it with the Vintage 30s but this speaker really brought out the personality in the amp. It has a nice well rounded frequency response when played clean and has a smooth (not harsh) distortion.

When you call, mention priority code 209-N8DL. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976