When you call, mention priority code 14NG-H8H9

Rating and Reviews: Behringer XENYX XL3200

Stir up the dance floor, rock the house, or pop that presentation with this 32-channel mixer.

Overall

"A mega-channel console for very, very little money. Terms and conditions apply." submitted April 20, 2010

Musical Background: Sound Engineer
Music Style: Almost every damn thing, i've been through, but mostly deals with Christian stuff.
Sound: I use this for a variety of more budget-strapped live shows, where customers who rent my equipment can't afford to spec stuff like Allen and Heath and it's counterparts. Having said that, I find it as quiet and transparent for even a mixer almost double the price - Very well done. Seems to lack a bit of head room, but okay for most purposes. Yamaha MG series beat it in this respective, but holds it's own quite well as Yamaha's here sell for about 1.5 times the price for less features. Bottom line: You get what you pay for. EQ is a great improvement over the SL series. Still as effective, but more 'gentle' and 'warm' - simply put, more musical. I wouldn't compare it with actual top-notch British sound consoles, but it's not bad. I actually prefer it's sound over the Yamaha MG which i use also. That's a major statement. Feature: Comes with only the power cord, but it's PACKED. 6 aux, 4 band sweepable mids EQ, 4 subgroups, 2 stereo mains, individual switchable phantoms, direct out, insert, etc, etc, etc... Behringer went all out in this respect. And this is what caused me to buy it anyway. Features are very usable, too... Only wished all 6 auxes have TRS jacks instead of XLR outs to match the other consoles. Dual lamps, dual headphone outs, rubberized area (for labeling) under faders a very thoughtful feature. Ease of Use: Somethings can get in the way of each other - the aux masters and returns can be confusing, and the phantom switch is at the back - but it shows how they squeezed the space for maximum features in the smallest footprint possible. Understandable. A little hard to use, but not uncomprehend-able, except for the XLR aux outs. Quality: Unfortunately,this is where i would be criticizing quite badly - channel 31 doesn't work from show 2 onwards, and the right master A failed after show 10. Not good. It's rectified after sending to the distributor for a warranted service, but that meant going through the sucky Behringer Malaysia distributor and a whole month of headaches. Hopes it holds at least as well to the SL3242FX-PRO i still use occasionally (which is having some wear and tear-related problems after a long 6 years of almost non-stop rather trouble free abuse) Value: You cannot find anything better for the price. A straight forward mixer for straight forward money. 100mm faders will make it a 10. But you can't really want more for the money, yet Behringer might still do more. Rejoice, people! Manufacturer Support: Local distributor sucks. And i've said this a million times. Behringer makes good products, but some of the people that distributes the goods for them are very poorly chosen. Sad. The Wow Factor: It's a mixer. So? Overall: It's a value product and is a worthwhile for someone who needs a mega channel console for little money. It works, but i would love to wish that i am one of the rare recipient of bad support and badly QC-ed stuff. Somehow the web reviews i've already read of their other gear, and my personal experience with other gear makes me view it as 'doubtful'. And for that, i reserve my recommendations.

"I own 3 of them " submitted July 6, 2011

Musical Background: Sound Company for Hire
Music Style: all
Sound: Sound was not a problem I've bought 3 of these consoles for budget rentals and all 3 have the same issues as stated in the other reviews Channel dropouts for no reason Feature: Lots of good features Ease of Use: simple layout easy to use Quality: two 3200 one 2400 The first xl3200 lasted for about 20 shows before having problems (dropout of channels)The second xl3200 to replace the first came out of the box not working properly(2 shows) So zzounds (good people) sent me a third xl3200 to replace # TWO Also ordered an xl2400 which lasted 2 shows before losing the right side and channels dropping out Sent this to Behringer service center 6 weeks later I got it back still had problems with dropouts So I can't recommend this to anyone I'm looking to unload them asap and move on Save your money and but a better board Value: Not wanting to be a Behringer Basher because I still use a lot of different Behringer gear This product is a wonderful looking product at a great price but is not even close to being a useful tool because every time you take it out of the road cast something new is wrong It''s just not dependable Manufacturer Support: Good people to talk to but not able to help much because of Behringers restructuring Parts are almost impossible to get for any of their products even at a repair facility The Wow Factor: Looks great preforms poorly Overall: keep looking for a better board I was really thinking about the X32 digital Board but this experience has given me cold feet until the reviews are in (unless Zounds or Behringer wants to do a trade in trade up deal with me)

"Good device but issues and technical support" submitted January 18, 2014

By Tormy VAN COOL in MECHELEN, NA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing music since 30 years. Producer and Composer (not DJ). Instruments: Violin, Electric and classic Guitar, Sax, Keyboards
Music Style: Neo Classical, Pop, Jazz, Rock, Metal, Prog
Overall: Got this device for my home studio the 29th October 2013, after 6 months waiting after order. Easy to be cabled, and very good sound. Easy to be used and very intuitive. Smooth potentiometers and quite good as general functionality DRAWBACKS: Unlucky positioning of the Phantom power supply of each channel which is put on the back plate underneath all the connectors. Thus when you need to use it, in a Studio configuration, they are very difficult to be reached. Bad design The top board of the mixing desk is structurally weak, thus is slightly curved: concave. It miss the Phase pushbutton on each channel ISSUES: After a couple of months of ordinary use in Studio, the internal powe supply got an issue. The After was not switching on any longer. Just randomly, after connecting and disconnecting the power several times, turns it on. TECHNICAL SUPPORT The device is regularly registered, but I still waiting for an answer from the Technical Support. No idea what to do. And today is the 18th of January 2014. CONCLUSION: Generally it is a good product. But I have difficulties t suggest something like that to anybody, due the lack of technical Support

"Lots of firepower for a low price." submitted September 12, 2011

By a customer from optonline.com
Musical Background: Mix engineer
Music Style: All
Sound: As with all products a this price point, if you don't push it it will perform ok. For the flexibility and channel count you get at this price you can't beat it. I mean that literally. You can't bounce this thing around the truck like its a Soundcraft, its not. Feature: Lots of sends. Pre post switching. Dual gain trims on 4 inputs.b output section. Ease of Use: It looks and acts like the rest of the boys. Quality: Out of the box it had no blemishes or cosmetic flaws and worked great. Maxed out with an r&b band with 5 horns etc.Considering some of the reviews I brought my old Mackie just in case. Thankfully no need. Value: I say again, For the flexibility and channel count you get at this price you can't beat it. Manufacturer Support: I bought from a website with an industry discount. I expect no support. The Wow Factor: Lots of knobs make the noobs go gaga. Overall: Despite being scared by some unkind reviews I expect it to perform like all my other Behringer gear, dependable.

"Problems with Behringer Xenyx xl3200" submitted September 25, 2010

Overall
Quality: Slide volume controls not very accurate. Pots terrible. Especially on paning, loose signal to one or both channels on a regular basis. Preamps wound up very high to get anything out of them, and again break up often causing extreme volume changes. This desk is housed in a theatre cupboard and has about 50 hrs on it very disappointed. Value: If it was reliable a 10. Manufacturer Support: Not yet. Overall: Very soon, if I can not get it replaced.

"The Best for a small live installation" submitted May 16, 2009

Musical Background: Hobby Live Sound and Recording Engineer
Music Style: Everything, excluding classical orchestras
Sound: I don't own it. Feature: This console totally beats everything in the price range. I've looked through a lot of console specifications lately and this one proves to be the overall best. Sure, you can beat it in every single category with a board of this price, however, you can't find one that is better in all of them. This is one of the few board in this range that allows you to switch +48V phantom individually for each channel. The effects section is pre/post switchable, which gives you up to 4 on-stage monitoring channels, more than plenty for most small installations. There is a switch for the EQ, indispensable for engineers that are new in the field (like me) and still do not have the auditory memory needed to evaluate the effects of EQ-ing, especially working with a 4 band, 2-sweep EQ like this. Ease of Use: Seems as easy to use as a professional instrument can be. Nothing flashy to get in the way. Everything is positioned as it should be. The "mute" button is located far away from any other regularly used one, so is less likely to hit it by accident. Quality: If it is like the last board from Behringer I've used- it will serve you more than you want it to. Generally, these boards are not of the greatest quality, however, they will do great for their price. Value: As I said- probably nothing in the price range to beat it in terms of features and ease of use. Manufacturer Support: I don't own it and I did not have to use the support with my other gear from the brand. The support is very poor in my country, though, so even if I had to, my experience would not have been representative of the real situation. The Wow Factor: It looks like any other small format live mixing board. I would have given it a 7 if it had 100mm faders, though... Overall: If I had to buy another board, it would most probably be a much more expensive and renown one. I think this board has almost everything you might need in this price range.
23 of 39 people (58.97%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 14NG-H8H9. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976