When you call, mention priority code 172P-JLST

Rating and Reviews: Behringer XENYX X1222-USB

A solid value, this little mixer comes packed with features: 12 input channels with 3-band EQ, 4 one-knob compressors, 2 auxes, 2 buses, USB I/O and effects!

"Fully featured mixer at a great price!" submitted September 2, 2010

By a customer from adam.com.au
Overall
Sound: This mixer is brilliant! I am able to record on my pc with no latency using the inbuilt 16 bit 48kHz USB sound card . I now use the desk as the main recording source for any instrument with ease and combined with the inbuilt effects some very professional sounds can be easily achieved. Effectively your pc can be used without a sound card with this mixer as the sound can be redirected back via the USB return. At this stage I do not use this mixer for live gigs but I can tell there would be no issues. Feature: The mixer has inbuilt effects and effect send/ return that can be sent to any channel. A good compressor is built into each channel. Phantom power is available for any mics that need it. There is only one thing I miss - no solo buttons on each channel, but for the standard of features this mixer has I can overlook this. A Behringer ASIO driver is supplied but I use ASIO4.DLL with no issues so far. Ease of Use: The controls on the desk are simple to use (even for a novice) It may take a little while to figure out how to set up effect parameters as the instruction manual isn't clear on this, but again it isn't difficult. Quality: The desk is well constructed and attractive with good quality connectors, knobs and faders. The main mix send has gold tipped male XLR connectors. As long as the unit is stored in a road case for transportation it should fair up as well as any other desk for live work. Value: Great value for the features. Manufacturer Support: I haven't had personal experience with Behringer yet but a close friend of mine has and he has nothing but praise for the efficient way his mixing desk was quickly replaced ( 3 days) when a fault was detected in it. The Wow Factor: It's a very tidy looking mixer, not too large so it fits well in a home situation. Overall: This mixer has all the features I require for my home recording and for what I payed for it I am very satisfied. I chose Behringer under recommendation from a friend who owns a complete Behringer PA system and loves it.

"Good unit for the price I paid." submitted August 29, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: Hobbyist recording for music students.
Music Style: Rock / Jazz / Classical
Sound: First of all, the product works as expected. There is noise at very high gain settings, but it pretty quiet below about 75% of the gain range on any given segment of the mixer. Used mostly with phantom powered mics and direct boxes with great results. I thought it was noisier, but it turned out to be some poorly made XLR cables. Feature: Unbalanced 1/4" Main outs would have been nice, but it works great with XLR balanced line outs...and cheap adapters are readily available. Bought this for USB track recording for roughly the same price as a 2 channel XLR in/out USB dongle of the same quality. Ease of Use: The mixer was very easy for me, but for someone not used to mixers, a more detailed manual would have been great. Also confusing is that the manual covers two mixer models. Quality: Fit and finish are very good. I wouldn't take it on the road without a hardcase or a rack box around it (brackets come with the product for rack mounting). Value: Yes, at 50% of MSRP or less, it's well worth it. The Wow Factor: It just works and has a reasonable layout...but it's a generic hunk of gear that does it's job. Overall: Hope to use it for the next 4 or 5 years...currently I would replace it with the same unit and the same cost.
13 of 14 people (92.86%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"a great mixer , a great upgrade from normal" submitted February 2, 2014

By Carl Myers in union, CT
Overall
Musical Background: been playing , d.j.ing for over 40 years' guitar, bass, spinning........
Music Style: Country, blues, old rock. Weddings, party's, clubs
Overall: Best mixer I have ever owned hands down.

Behringer XENYX X1222-USB Customer Review submitted February 6, 2011

By a customer from embarqmail.com
Musical Background: Sound engineer
Music Style: Classic Rock, Country
Sound: Great little mixer for computer recording or small band Feature: Built in compression an EQ Ease of Use: Plug it in and it works Quality: Everything seems solid and works Value: Try to find anything close for the ptrice Manufacturer Support: Had a different Behringer mixer that failed, Behringer sent me a new one no problem

"Behringer 16 channel mixer" submitted January 3, 2014

By Rick McKean in Saint Albans, WV
Musical Background: I have been playing lead guitar pro for 35 years
Music Style: Country, Blues Southern Rock
Overall: I got my 16 input Behringer mixer this Christmas fro my diabled wife.. I have pwered speakers and this mixer is Great..But, when I got the board (one of my main reasons) was to download the softwire and record on my computerThe specs say (comes with ALL the recording & editing software you meed toturn yourPC inti a complete high-performance home recording studio..That was NOT TRUE..On the box it said to doenload FREE software from Behringer.com and there is no FREE doenloads..My mixer should have came with the mixer like it said..I think it was a trick to get you to buy it and then lied about the software..Never buy anymore music equioment from them again,,I am very angry about this,but thr mixer is good,at least I am trueful,,,RickMcKean

When you call, mention priority code 172P-JLST. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976