When you call, mention priority code 16JV-49DH

Rating and Reviews: Behringer SX2442FX Mixer

The SX2442FX Eurodesk from Behringer is outfitted with 24 audio channels, 16 XENYX microphone preamps and 24-bit effects to ensure that you're ready for every gig.

"Super compact Behringer BEHSX2442FX mixer" submitted November 8, 2011

By a customer from mywdo.com
Overall
Music Style: old rock, christian contemporary, country
Sound: This is a great little board for the $. Feature: I would give it a 10, but feel it needed more Aux sends for my needs. Ease of Use: Super easy to use, right from the box. Quality: This is a great little board, built well, and rugged. Value: I selected this board because it is the best "bang for buck" period. Manufacturer Support: Have had no problems, but anticipate no issue with support due to the quality of the mixer for the $ The Wow Factor: The small format makes this a great modular component piece. Overall: I'll run it till it quits turning on, then probably order another or the newer version.

"Sounds good for the price." submitted August 31, 2010

Musical Background: Work for zipher productions
Music Style: Techno
Sound: This mixer sounds great for the price. Feature: The effects on this are great. I have had high school rock bands come and ask me if I could change how their voice sounds. I also use this in the studio and the presets are great. Ease of Use: This product is as easy as plug and play. It takes me 10 min to hook this up. Quality: The knobs are all different. Some stick some you don't need to touch to turn. Manufacturer Support: I have not used the support yet.

"Durable, Functional, Compact" submitted December 20, 2010

By a customer from schalck.net
Musical Background: Recording engineer wannabe
Music Style: Contemporary Christian
Sound: I think it sounds good. We are a church choir that sings at various venues. We have some other components that I would like to replace for sound issues, but not this board. Feature: It does everything I need for a group of 7-9 singers and 3-6 instruments. Ease of Use: The controls are simple and intuitive. Quality: I had one input channel go out shortly after purchase, but I think it was my fault, over drove it a lot on accident and probably fried something. Never bothered to try and get it fixed because we were OK with one less channel most of the time. Otherwise it stands up to moves from location to location very well, still in the original cardboard box. Probably time to get a better case. Value: I think the price/feature ratio on this thing is great. I use the FX processor a lot and it works great. Manufacturer Support: I don't really know, never had to use it. The Wow Factor: It is clean, compact and very functional! Overall: We've had it for 3+ years and will keep it as long as it keeps going.

"Two boards failed in 30 days! Don't buy! You'll get what you pay for." submitted September 20, 2010

By a customer from walshfam.org
Musical Background: Non-Pro FOH Engineer
Sound: Significant crosstalk, especially with strong signals. The effects don't sound all that great. Feature: They crammed a ton of features into this board! Faders and knobs are not very smooth or consistent. Signal indicators only light when signal hits about 0dB, unlike Mackie and Allen & Heath boards that have a meter bridge-like single indicator LED that illuminates at different intensities. As mentioned above, the 99 effects are mediocre, but there are two distinct channels/processors! Could be some more aux sends. Ease of Use: No complaints here! Quality: Immediately after I powered up the first board, the effects system started blinking like crazy and sending hissing, distortion, and clicking out the mains, even if I lowered all the FX knobs, master fader. There was no way to stop it (power cycling, holding both effects knobs in). The second board was fine. I returned the first board to guitar center with no problems. The replacement board worked great for 25 days until the same thing happened again! Found other people with the same issue on some forums. I would have been able to get past the drawbacks in some of the features, but I can't live with the chance of the effects crapping out again and lots of repairs in the future. Let me be clear. The board is unusable if the effects systems fails. Value: I decided to return BOTH boards to buy two Mackie CFX20 mkIIs. I had bought these Behringers for $499 ea and I decided to drop the extra 500 bucks to get the Mackies at $749 ea. I'd say that the extra $500 is worth the long term investment for my church. These get used at least 3 times per week, sometimes every day. Got extended warranties too. Manufacturer Support: Not used. The Wow Factor: Behringer has done a great job with the appearance of their products. Overall: I have to rate this so low because of two of the same failures in two new boards within 30 days. If Behringer built a better effects system, these would be GREAT entry-level boards. Spend the extra dough for Mackie or Allen & Heath. I wish I did from the start!

"Good equiptment gets the job done at a good price can't beat that" submitted March 31, 2010

Music Style: Spanish top 40
Sound: It's not a cadillac but it does the job I've had mine for two years we play 3 nights a week i have had no problem so far I do'nt understand why people complain so much for the price it's a good deal, do they know what the are doing Value: best deal for the price Manufacturer Support: I The Wow Factor: It'nice and compact Overall: I think I'll be using it for a long time

"It sounds great. Great features, and it has everything that a band needs to perform out bound." submitted November 15, 2011

By a customer from rocketmail.com
Musical Background: drums Professionally
Music Style: Hair rock
Sound: I think it sounds great, and it does everything that we need it too. The only thing I would like to see change is for the sound person to have controll over the echo amounts. He has to turn the sound down to avoid getting too many echos. Feature: everything is great Ease of Use: very easy to get sounds. What zzounds needs to do when selling it is to tell the customer who does not have experience that he/she needs a power amp to make it work. Quality: made great. Value: I only saw it sell for 10 dollars less than what I paid for it, but I did not have to pay for shipping, which made the diffrence up. Manufacturer Support: very The Wow Factor: all the sound effects it gives Overall: I would replace it ASAP.

"Very nice board" submitted September 18, 2014

By Tom Kinstler in El Paso, TX
Overall
Musical Background: I play professionally, and have 45 years of music experience
Music Style: Everything
Overall: I bought this board to give me the room I need to do a full band. I have a 12 channel Peavey, which I now hook up to one of the stereo channels, giving me a board for just percussion. I love the versatility, low noise, optional plug-ins. I can either go amped, or powered speaker, and the gains remain dead spot on. Not much change from non/phantom power characteristics. My only bad on this is the bleed through of the effect channels overrunning the pan/left/right sub-channels. I like complete mutable control with one slide, and the orange knobs take that away.

""The Greatest Mixing board of all times"" submitted April 28, 2011

Musical Background: Professional Musician
Music Style: All
Sound: Really Great piece of equipment, easy to use and set up great effects and reliable Feature: The effects are awesome Ease of Use: Friendly Usefull Quality: Graet quality on design and manufactured Value: Great price for what you get Manufacturer Support: All the support of the world came with it. The Wow Factor: Is really loveable, design and look Overall: I believe is one of the best mixing consoles I ever use

"WELL PLEASE" submitted January 14, 2013

By Andrew C
Overall
Overall: Purchased for my church and was very impressed with the sound quality, number of channels, easy set up and flexibility. I have hooked up a QSC qx5 and powering two Yamaha 2-way speakers and Peavey monitors. Im well pleased with this product. dont understand how people continue to complain about this board especially for the price!!!!

"This mixer does its job" submitted July 12, 2012

By Ernest Graham in Midlothian, VA
Musical Background: soundman
Music Style: Soundman
Overall: I have been using this mixer for a few weeks in my job as soundman and it has never let me down. I have this one, the 32 channel version, a xenyx 2442 and a Yamaha MG series mixer that I use regularly. While I cannot recommend the Xenyx line for front line use, the Eurodesk line is ready for use in clubs, bars, churches and even at outdoor events. I have used mine at all these types of events with no issues whatsoever. Reliability and predictability of the gear allows me to concentrate on keeping levels straight and making sure nothing gets into the red and this mixer does that. The Xenyx one however, is prone to making noises you can hear through the speakers when you click buttons like PFL/AFL. I actually like using this mixer now because I know where all the buttons and faders I need are located and it has never failed me or even faltered. The sound is transparent as it should be and I have received many compliments (not on the gear) on the sound of the mix acheived using the mixer and Behringer DSP and amps. Some of the other soundmen seem honestly surprised to hear a clean mix come from this gear. It would have to be a pretty bad mixer for it to ruin my mix by itself. Overall it is quite good when used in a live situation. Sometimes I use the Yamaha mixer and QSC powered speakers on the job instead of this and you cannot tell the difference.

"Accept Compromise At A Bitter Price" submitted April 17, 2009

Overall
Musical Background: Professional, Active Musician, Band Director, Novice Engineer
Music Style: All Styles. Rock. Post-Pop.
Sound: Behringer products are great, until you touch them. I bought this console on a dare, and my friends are paying me back in installments. The preamps are solid in construction, if you are talking about the construction of a light souffle! Use a feather or a toothpick to move the faders because seriously the wiring in this thing is 1 molecule thick and built by cheap nanobots. If this console existed in space, operated by a weightless, invisible hand, it would be spec-perfect to a more expensive Mackie or comparable mixer. However, we live on Earth, where components need to resist stress, and last over time. Everything you have heard about Behringer is true. It works, but all of a sudden, it doesn't! Feature: All the bells and whistles. Ease of Use: A clone of a much better product. Quality: Shoddy components. Cheap plastic things all over it. Value: If you need something for one session and can't borrow something from a friend, buy this, use it once, and throw it in the trash. Your signals will be thin and compromised, but who can't fix it in the mix? I give this a big 2 fir Behringer's constant devotion to spot on mimicry of reliable products. Manufacturer Support: You can't get them to help you. They just make things for beginners to use. It's a joke that they are manufacturing products at this high a level. It's like getting a Formula 1 car from Yugo. The Wow Factor: It's like getting a fake Rolex. Need I say more? Overall: What a stupid idea. Seriously, what musician or engineer with any self respect would buy anything from this company except for a small accessory or a quick fix? No one with any sense would make a major purchase from this company.

When you call, mention priority code 16JV-49DH. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976