When you call, mention priority code 157B-SKMV

Rating and Reviews: Behringer FX2000 Effects

Up the power of your keyboard, bass, guitar or vocals with Behringer's FX2000 effects processor.

"Amazing value for the money " submitted April 12, 2013

By Chris Marcoux in Florence , ON
Overall
Musical Background: Have been playing bass since I was about 15 (19 yrs). I have done hundreds of gigs at clubs and bars off and on for about 14 yrs
Music Style: Hard rock and metal mostly.
Sound: The sound is excellent and very customizable. I was very surprised as this unit is so cheap. Feature: The Jogwheel makes it really quick and easy to skip through pre sets and effects and the midi knob makes it really quick to wet'n or dry up the effects mix and bypass the effects when needed, Ease of Use: Once you have read the manual and get use to the lay out it is really easy to use and edit. The knobs and jog wheel are very quick and responsive and make changing your settings very quick. Quality: The unit is built very well. People keep complaining about the Plastic knobs and jog wheel but I like them. They have a rubber coating on them so its easy to grip and they are very responsive. It's made to be in a rack unit so as long as you have it in a decent raod case there should be nothing to worry about. The Frame is metal and display screen is a nice size. Value: In short IMO you get way more than what you pay for. A great unit for the studio or gigging. Manufacturer Support: Have not had to use yet. The Wow Factor: Wow is all I can say.... 129.99 was not expecting this. More effects than I will ever need for my bass and can also use with my home studio. It looks very nice in your rack as well! If it was stolen or damaged I would for sure get another! Overall: Way more than what I expected. I bought this for my Bass rack and wasn't sure I would be able to use much of the effects for my bass but I was way wrong. All the presests are so customizable that you can make almost all of the presets sound good on any instrument. I use this on my bass rig and when at home I plop my rack down on the table and use it in my home studio on guitar, bass and vocals.

"Definatly worth buying if you were broke and on a budget and you only buy one thing than this is it just for the gate or c" submitted October 17, 2010

By a customer from clearwire.net
Musical Background: Recording engineer, live soundman
Music Style: all
Sound: I use this Unit in between my Mixer and ART PRO VLA II and its a Great Unit for the Price. Most of my equipment must do double duty right now at home in the Studio as well as out on the road in live venues. While I havn't had the chance to use this at a live venue as of yet I really can't wait to try it out the diffrence it made in my recordings was astounding. Feature: as with most Behringer products it has almost too many features. I have not had a chance to use every single one but each effect I have used is editable and saveable Ease of Use: I found it extremely easy to use. Read the quick Start Guide hooked it up and that was that. I guess it might be intimidateing to some one less educated or experienced but that wasn't the case for me. Quality: I rate it an 8 on quality because of the cheap plastic knobs and the midi/mix knob gets really stiff about half way around (They may have designed it that way on purpose and if thats the case I wish they hadn't I would of preffered a smooth linear action)it free's back up right past the 1/2 way mark. Value: I bought the blowout model at 1/2 price and I have to say this unit would of been worth the full price and then some its worked perfectly far exeeding my expectations Manufacturer Support: I can't Say havn't needed them as of yet. The Wow Factor: I don't really know how to answer this one so I rated it 6. While not just drop dead gorgeous it definatly added to the overall appeal of my Rack. Overall: I will keep this untill it dies for sure and even replace it. That being said I will be adding other equipment for stand alone features I love that it did what it said it would do and then some. I don't like the cheap plastic knobs and the midi/mix knobs sticky action
36 of 38 people (94.74%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Impressive!" submitted March 10, 2012

By Sauli P in Kurikka, NA
Musical Background: Been composing electronic music for over 16 years
Music Style: House, techno, experimental.
Overall: Very easy to use. The sound quality is much better than many of the vst-plugins I've used, and build quality is really good. Only complaints I have, is that the main jogwheel is a bit too sensitive to my taste and it feels like it might brake down after some years of use, and that it could have more of different delay types.

"Effects machine" submitted April 24, 2014

By Roger J in Gaithersburg , MD
Music Style: All
Overall: Love this behringer fx 2000 , people talk bad about Behringer but they make good products at a reasonable price. I never had any of my equipment to fail. This machine makes your music or live gig sound great. Thanks behringer.

"GRINNIN" submitted May 26, 2012

By R. C. in Clearlake, CA
Overall
Musical Background: very long time.Guitar.Both..
Music Style: Hard rock preference
Overall: thought maybe the product would be less than expected for the price but OOOOPS,,this processor owns hands down.More than enough features to get any small or large job done..am not going to list the other items in my case just yet but i will say this FX 2000 is a great buy and addition to anyones case..thx

"good" submitted November 17, 2013

By erik estefania in kenosha, WI
Overall
Overall: its a really good product just really wished could of bought on here

"Fx processor " submitted May 1, 2014

By Roger J in Gaithersburg , MD
Overall
Overall: The best cool effects, sounds good.

"Behringer FX2000 Virtualizer Effects " submitted April 13, 2014

By a customer from frontiernet.net in Nelliston , NY
Music Style: Rock and roll 50s to the 80s
Overall: unit works well .You want some thing special this is the one

"This unit is the absolute worst!" submitted October 22, 2011

By a customer from pentesoft.com
Music Style: Contemporary Christian
Sound: This was the worst investment I've ever made. The thing worked just one time - in practice session. When we got to the gig, it had lost the settings, and just flat stopped having any effect at all. It has never worked since; we pulled it out of the rack and don't even try any more. It has soured me completely on Behringer. Forget the sweet price, and spend a little more to get something that actually works. These cheap pieces of garbage cost much more in the long run. Feature: Nothing about this piece of junk is worth mentioning...though we were able to use the power cord that came with it for other equipment that actually works. Ease of Use: Programming it was a pain in the rear too. Not user friendly or intuitive at all. Quality: Junk...undependable. Cheap knobs too -- they break off very easily. Value: I wouldn't pay a dime for this. Manufacturer Support: Support? Didn't get a single call back from their automated help line. The Wow Factor: z - e - r - o Overall: Like nothing, hate everything about it including the company that pawned it off on me.

When you call, mention priority code 157B-SKMV. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976