When you call, mention priority code 176X-0DVN

Rating and Reviews: Behringer DX626 DJ Mixer

The DX626 from Behringer is a 3-channel DJ mixer that features a BPM counter and a dual-rail "Ultraglide" crossfader with up to 500,000 life cycles.

"This should help before you buy." submitted March 13, 2006

Overall
Sound: I am just a recreational DJ so this is perfect for me. The seperate Low, Mid, High are very distinctive and the volume control sounded really good whne pused to the limit. Feature: The BPM counter looks good, but it is very slow. Can be useful if playing each record one at a time and then writing down the BPM. The extra channel is a huge plus. Ease of Use: Took a little while to get used to the setup but everything is fine. Quality: It looks really good. The knobs and switches slide very nicely. Value: Perfect for the beginner or recreational user who doesnt want to spend a lot of money, but still wants quality. Manufacturer Support: I havent needed to use this The Wow Factor: Looks high-tech. No dazzling lights or state of art graphics, but I like it. Overall: I am very satisfied with this item. I wish I would have known how slow the BPM counter was. The third channel makes up for it though.

"Highly recommended for beginners." submitted February 27, 2006

By a customer from nethernet.com
Music Style: House/Techno
Sound: Noticeably noisier than my Mackie (with nothing plugged in). But it's not really enough to make a difference when you're actually using it. Feature: It has everything you need for basic mixing. The BPM counters are so slow and jumpy they're almost worthless, but then I don't like to depend on them, so that's not a problem for me. Maybe balanced outs would be nice, but that's a minor detail. Ease of Use: Only took a minute to figure out how to use everything. Quality: Hard to judge. It doesn't "feel" sturdy, especially the crossfader. But on the other hand I have not had any actual problems, so I can't really mark it down too much. Value: Absolutely a bargain. All I wanted was a 3-channel mixer with 3-band EQ kills and this was much cheaper than anything else. Manufacturer Support: Never needed it The Wow Factor: Eh, it's like all of Behringer's stuff: it's not fancy or cool, but it does the job. Overall: If you want to do a lot of scratching, you might want to check out something sturdier. But if you just want to do mixing and beat-matching, I highly recommend that you buy this one and save the money for records/CDs/MP3s.
25 of 27 people (92.59%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great mixer - awesome value for its price." submitted February 17, 2010

Musical Background: Recording Engineer
Sound: Works to my standards, which is just fine - the EQ is great (a little simple, but works perfectly.) Feature: Had just enough features for the price, great value - nothing shnazzy about it, but it gets the job done. Ease of Use: Incredibly easy to use; a great and simple layout. Quality: I haven't had it very long, but I've used it heavily and it seems to be in great condition. Value: Incredibly bang for the buck. Delivers everything you need for a simple rig at the right price. Manufacturer Support: n/a The Wow Factor: It's pretty plain and practical, nothing flashy, but I don't particularily care about that. Overall: Great deal, great buy - Behringer did it well with this mixer.

"Behringer 3-Channel Mixer" submitted April 19, 2012

Overall
Overall: This mixer does exactly what I needed it to do. Great product and great price.

"Good basic mixer" submitted September 26, 2012

By Chester K in Long Island City, NY
Musical Background: DJ
Music Style: Old school, House
Overall: Did beat matching, long-mix style long time ago but still have all my vinyl. Decided to make a setup for some hobby playing. Ancient Numark mixer's fader was dying so need to get new mixer. Form factor mattered because it needed to fit in a custom case. Price not really an issue. Did bunch of research - then one day came across DX626 and just ordered it - at that price, if I don't like it, I can craiglist it or give it away.I'm mixing vinyl only, don't need effects, don't need a showpiece. Turns out - I like it a lot. Even hooked up 3rd turntable. BPM meter is useful - not for live playing - but for ppl who liked to write BPM on their record labels. High end models will have lower noise - but for practical purposes (not studio) don't think it will matter. Had to do a quick hack and removed some of the knobs - they still work but wont be tripped by accident.

"Cheaply made and it shows, 3 channels don't make up for crappy crossfader." submitted April 23, 2005

Music Style: Techno
Sound: The EQ's are a bit wonky. Feature: The mic input is non-standard, the bpm counters are pretty useless. The three channels is a good idea. No kill switches unfortunately. Quality: The cross-fader is absolute crap. I didn't even use it for half a year before it gave out. In general it feels pretty cheap and ready to break. I had noise appear occasionaly when twisting the gain/eq knobs. I didn't abuse it at all, I was pretty careful with it. Value: It's very cheap but you get what you pay for. This is about the only mixer in the price range with 3 channels but the bad crossfader is a deal-killer. The Wow Factor: I like the silver coloring but the plastic used for the knobs is a bit cheap and what's up with that crossfader for cue listening, why not use a knob? Overall: I would only consider it if you are really short on funds and need something now. Wait a few months and save up for something that won't break so fast. I wish it would have kill switches and the crossfader was more sturdy. I wouldn't buy it again.

"GOOD FOR HOME APPLICATIONS,EQUIPTMENT,ETC" submitted May 1, 2006

Musical Background: home recording
Music Style: ALL
Sound: EQUALIZER & EFFECTS MULTI PROCESSOR Feature: ALL INPUTS Ease of Use: EASY RCA CONNECTIONS Quality: STURDY, SO IT WILL HANDLE A WHILE Value: THANKS Manufacturer Support: CHECKED OUT THEIR OTHER PRODUCTS The Wow Factor: ITS THE 3-CHANNEL THAT DOES IT Overall: IF I WERE TO LOSE THIS ONE I WOULD REPLACE IT WITH ANOTHER ONE

When you call, mention priority code 176X-0DVN. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976