When you call, mention priority code 15Z0-B86M

Rating and Reviews: Behringer DDM4000 Mixer

Build your DJ rig around the DDM4000. This mixer boasts tons of beat-sync effects, 4 stereo channels for your turntables or CDJs, and two XLR mic preamps.

"1 YEAR STRONG" submitted September 3, 2009

Musical Background: DJ, Promotor
Music Style: Electro, House, Techno
Sound: I do not own studio monitors and as an MP3 DJ sound quality isnt on the top of my list. No sound creeping into the next channel as I was warned about from others. 24khz digital sound quiality so its gotta sound good. PS: not an severe audiophile but wont accept anything under 320 kbps for mp3. Feature: EFFECTS EFFECTS EFFECTS! When I started DJying I relied heavily on effect, the two processors they throw in are awesome. Lots to play with and many parameters to tweak to customize our sound. Kill switches are awesome! Havent used the sampler too much. I gave this an eight mainly because i felt they could have done just a tad better on the quality of the effects, the pitcher mainly. Ease of Use: This was my first DJ mixer ever, EVER! Got it last year for xmas and haven't stopped using it since. READ YOUR MANUAL! This is the biggest thing, you opbvilously can figure out wat the faders and eq knobs do because its common sense, defiantly an awesome mixer to grow with, you learn something new everyday. Quality: This is my biggest gripe but you get what you pay for. The system feels cheap, the knobs are plastic, the faders don't have alot of resistance so to me it didnt feel solid like a PIO. Never the less that shouldnt stray you away from this thing, it is a beast. The layout is intuitive and well thought out. I actually had a DELL desktop fall on top of the mixer due to car whiplash and it survived only with a bent pan knob, other than that everything else was fine, can't say the same for my numark cd players. I have been beating this thing up for a year and I play with it at least everyday for 1 or more hours so I have but alot of stress on this machine, when things started acting wonky (midi stopped working, eq kills were not as responsive) support was simple (please read below) Value: I would recommend this product to any dj at any skill level. it has all the features you can ever want and then some. 400 bucks for an awesome mixer, awesome support and an awesome experience. Even if you already own one and need a back up consider this thing. Manufacturer Support: IF I CAN GIVE THESE POEPLE AN 11 I WOULD! Behringer support was easy, simple, and freindly, and the folks at zzounds.com were awesome too. zzounds allows you to download a copy of your receipt in pdf format. when you go to your support center at behringer.com you can fill out the form attach the pdf and ship it out when you get your RA number. The prossess was simple. On top of that I had a gig coming up, I informed behringer that i needed it for my gig on the fifth, they got it to me by the 3rd, three day turn around once my product made it to the warehouse. The Wow Factor: Not extremely sexy in my opinion but the layout is clean the flashing buttons are perdy and all black makes it look professional. I use this with a macbook and they go hand in hand looks wise. Overall: if i had the money I would obviously buy something with alot more knobs and faders like an Allen & Heath, but this thing i would defianlty buy another one in a heart beat.

"More Mixer for the Money!" submitted March 15, 2012

By Brian AKA Groove D in Okinawa City, AP
Musical Background: DJ- 5yrs
Music Style: Trance House Hip-Hop, Dubstep, etc
Overall: I have had this mixer for @ 2 years now. I have never had a sound issue with it. No audio bleeds etc. The thing I have had problems with is LED's going out on it. I have multiple non-lit buttons. Reading on the internet, I have not seen this issue. Seeming Isolated I will replace it soon with my 3 year warranty I purchased with it. I think it is more aimed at the home DJ for the chance to be able to express, but I also believe if a PRO were to use it for a while they would drop the stereotype! On that note, proper use, and knowledge of this mixer will actually give you lots more features than most of the big high dollar mixers!Just because you use Pioneer, don't make you Tiesto!! Keep Spinning!

"Great Mixer!" submitted February 10, 2013

By Lee C in North Hollywood, CA
Musical Background: Dj / Producer
Music Style: Drum & Bass / Bass Music
Overall: It's like the Zone 92 and the P 900 combined. I like the fact that I have two separate FX Channels.

"Maybe a Defective Unit?" submitted May 29, 2012

By Chad M in Atlanta, GA
Musical Background: Semi-pro
Music Style: Hip hop, Pop, and vocal house.
Overall: This item had tremendous promise. It has the features of a much more expensive mixer. It, feature for feature, is comparable to a the pioneer DJM-850 which costs four times as much; however, my unit was defective. After about two weeks of use, the mixer would emit a loud pop, and would no longer separate channels or control volume; everything was passing through at full volume. The cross fader wasn't working nor the up faders. The first time this happened, it was the night before a performance. I didn't think anything of it, so I restarted he mixer and kept practicing. The next day, the day of the performance, the mixer malfunctioned in the aforementioned way three times during a two hour set. It was alarming to me and the attendees, and it marred the event. Needless to say, I was really unhappy. But, the guys at zzounds.com accepted my return, and I am now the owner of a fine Pioneer DJM-700.This unit is probably not for professional gigs. It will work for the bedroom DJ whilst getting his/her skills ready, but is not reliable enough nor does it possess the sound quality for use in front of any sized crowd.

Behringer DDM4000 Mixer Customer Review submitted April 19, 2009

Overall
Sound: the actual sound is ok, not bad but not really good, there is a huge problem with this mixer, it does not have a volume control for the microphones, so when u turn on the microphone and there is a song playing, the microphone is so loud, and u r not able to control it by itself, u r able to control the entire main output, BIG PROBLEM - I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS MIXER TO ANY DJ! ALSO, I've tried contacting behringer for this problem, they have never responsed back, i sent multiple emails and never got an answer. Value: doesnt worth it, simple as that... Manufacturer Support: I've tried contacting behringer for a problem, they have never responsed back, i sent multiple emails and never got an answer.
12 of 42 people (28.57%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Sound-Excellent, It's digital. Clarity-Outstanding. Features-All you needed. Price-You'll never get a digital mixer for such a l" submitted July 19, 2008

By a customer from webmail.co.za
Musical Background: Professional DJ & Sound Engineer
Music Style: Country, Jazz, Rave, Trance..etc
Sound: Bought it 14days after it was released in my country. Believe me, the sound of this product is outstanding, it's digital!. Much headroom. Feature: It have all the many features a professional dj or club needed. I'll give it a 9, because of lack of a compressor/ limiter on the output of the chanels. This features is included in the mic function. The ultramizer is excellent. Ease of Use: Easy to use. If you can read, you can cook. Quality: Here we comes to a small shortcoming. The internal and sound of this unit is outstanding, but the faders/ pots knobs, and the pots are made from a light plastic. The faders are all optical, which make it noise free. This unit is the perfect one for the road also, because it's light in weight. Value: This unit is the price worth. Look what cost a Pioneer DJM800. Almost 3 times more. It's not worth it. Manufacturer Support: Not on the moment. The unit is with me for 1 day. Til now, no problems. The Wow Factor: I'm happy til now. Will see what it can do on the road. I'll take my Yamaha 01V96/2 with me, incase? Overall: I think this was the last buy for me. This unit looks like if it can live for a decade or 2. The price was best. I think it will increase later. It features everything I'll needed.

"What is a masterpiece?? The DDM4000 is one." submitted July 19, 2008

By a customer from webmail.co.za
Musical Background: Professional DJ & Sound Engineer
Music Style: Trance, Hardhouse, Electronic, all what is nice
Sound: It's a Masterpiece. Feature: I'll give it a 9 earlier, because of lack of limiter/ compressor. You don't need it. The Ultramizer function included in the effects does it. Ease of Use: As I say, If you can read, you cook ! Quality: For such a low price the quality is outstanding. Some hardware components as pots is of good quality plastic. Not need to be of metal. Don't worry about this. I'm in the electrical business, so I know it. Value: You cannot get a professional digital mixer for this price. It have optical faders, so no noise, and a digital LCD display. Manufacturer Support: I'll tested this baby for 24hours now. It rocks!!. So.. dont't need support on the moment. The Wow Factor: I want no other mixer for Professional DJ work. It's a Masterpiece. You keep it til you die. Overall: I't Rocks!!. Still 24hours nonstop. Love it. Sound/ effects/ faders..
25 of 30 people (83.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 15Z0-B86M. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976