When you call, mention priority code 172S-3HB4

Rating and Reviews: Behringer CS400 Pedal

Increase your tonal impact while also adding sustain to your notes with the Behringer CS400 dynamics pedal.

"Awesome Pedal!" submitted September 14, 2011

By a customer from live.com
Overall
Musical Background: It's more of a lifestyle for me.
Music Style: Rock, Metal, Alt, Southern Rock, Grunge, and Thrash Metal.
Sound: It really (for lack of a better word) de-craps my playing. I'm not saying it's a insta-shredding machine, but it helps. I can get some pretty funky sounds out of it. I LOVE playing me some Skynyrd with this, gets that perfect Sweet Home Alabama sound. Also helps solos cut through the mix when playing songs like Mama I'm Coming Home. Gives pinch harmonics more presence in songs like Scream Aim Fire. Gives taps more presence in songs like Crazy Train or One. It also adds a WHOLE lot of sustain especially in areas I needed like the last note of the Nothing Else Matters guitar solo. That note lasted forever! Feature: Price was GREAT. The sustain is amazing. The compression is awesome especially when you switch from single notes to chords and then the chords are WAY too loud. Plus it adds a whole new dynamic sound. The 4 knobs do their job to help you fine tune your sound. Ease of Use: It's pretty easy to use. No real need to use the manual unless you're gonna use batteries to power this. Just gotta use your ears to find the sound that you want, simple as that. :) MY personal setting is Level - 3 o' clock Tone - 11 o' clock Attack - 1 o' clock Sustain - 3 o' clock Great sound, distorted or clean. Quality: No cosmetic blemishes. It's made of plastic, but that's to keep the price down. The sound quality is pretty great, especially for this price. Value: I've had this thing for a couple of days now and it's gotten a LOT of use from me. Especially because I hate the fact that my chords are so much louder than single notes (i.e. Good Riddance - Green Day) Manufacturer Support: I haven't needed any support yet but I called them inquiring the warranty and they were very polite. The Wow Factor: It's pretty sexy if you ask me. (; Overall: I wont say it's the BEST compressor out there. But for it's price, it's unbeatable. If you have the money, then by ALL MEANS get the Pigtronix Philosopher's Tone. But this thing is AMAZING!

"A nice compressor at a nice price" submitted August 10, 2013

By Don F in Silver Spring, MD
Overall
Musical Background: 46 yrs. playing and writing, professionally and jamming.
Music Style: soul. rock, blues, jazz, a bit of this and that additionally
Overall: I used to own this compressor. I sold it to a guitarist who didn't like it very vuch. I'm buying one or two of them again for keyboard and program use. (I like my autocom 2-channel rack compressor also.) The sound is quiet and nearly transparent- a little "glossy, creamy, pretty". I think less of it as a sustainer, especially compared to Electro-Harmonix's Soul Preacher (of which I own two), but this is quieter, smoother and cheaper, more to my general liking. it's decently built, cheesy knobs and all. I't won't likely be anyone's dream compressor, but when one can use less than the ideal, it never hurts to have a couple in your effects collection.

"Good effect for a small price" submitted July 16, 2014

By Patt Murphy in Ocala, FL
Overall
Overall: I do not normally use a compressor, but I got this because of the sustain feature. I am still tweaking the comp part and may be able to use it. The sustain feature alone is a value and is great for soloing & leads.

"worth twice the money." submitted July 27, 2013

By jessie b in gleason, TN
Overall
Music Style: christian, rock, blues.
Overall: I've had this pedal for a couple of days now and I like it. Easy to use. Easy to find your "sweet spot" Sounds great.

When you call, mention priority code 172S-3HB4. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976