When you call, mention priority code 12GV-07T3

Rating and Reviews: Behringer B1800X PRO

Featuring a crossover and pole mount for easy system integration, the B1800X Pro Subwoofer has ample power to turn up the bass in any room.

"THEESE SUBS ARE THE BOMB!" submitted March 20, 2008

Musical Background: D.J.
Music Style: Reggae, Hip-Hop, R&B
Sound: Using the cheap gemini xover and the behringer 2500 amp. Just bought this item and I will absolutely recommend it. I upgraded to two of these subs and for the money I paid, myself and the croud was amazed. Feature: No complaints here Quality: Very well built and very sturdy. Value: compared to the higher priced subs, these are the bomb. Manufacturer Support: Never had to call. Overall: I expect to keep these for a while. When it is time to buy new ones, I will buy them again.
42 of 43 people (97.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Rock solid bottom bang for your buck!" submitted June 25, 2008

Musical Background: Multi-system mobile DJ of 25 years
Music Style: Whatever my clients want!!
Sound: Good overall sound for a value line subwoofer. I have no room in my rack for a crossover, but when used with either the QSC or Behringer knockoff amps, you can use the switch on the back of the amp. This sub has a passive input which helps just a little more too. Still some sound coming through I wouldn't want in a subwoofer, but for saying this system doesn't have an active crossover AT ALL...it's great! Feature: I don't use it, but it does have a biamping feature that provides you with the passive crossover. If you only have one amp this is a cool feature. You can patch directly out of the back of the cabinet to your full range satellite speakers. Not many cabinets have this feature. Ease of Use: Really simple, plug your cable from the amp to the "IN" port. If you have satellites, plug them into the "OUT" port. And don't forget to set the switch on the back to "PASSIVE" or "ACTIVE". (I think those are the options for the switch) Quality: A really good piece. If you didn't know what the quality of Behringer was, your first thought would be more along the lines of JBL or Yamaha. But the price will tell you otherwise. I have some of their electronics too, and I have NO complaints. Great gear especially for someone wanting good entry level stuff that doesn't break the bank that you can definitely depend on! Value: Definitely worth a look! Manufacturer Support: Have had no need to call. The Wow Factor: This isn't a flashy to the eye cabinet. Looks really similar to all the others. But price, specs and the features drew me to this unit. And it serves it's purpose very well. Overall: The only beef I have, is the rubber feet. My trailer has a non skid style carpet and the feet got stuck many times loading the first few shows. I eventually tore them off and went to my local music store and bought a set Peavey replacement feet which did the trick. Not a major deal but worth mentioning. Have had this for over a year, and the carpet has held up fine. But beware as with all carpeted gear that sits on the floor, don't get it wet with soda, beer or rain. Smelly carpet usually gets a thumbs down at ANY event!

"An absolute MUST" submitted September 18, 2007

Musical Background: Active musician/DJ - 15 Years experience
Music Style: All types
Sound: This Sub does hit really hard. It absolutely gets the job done with providing those Deeeep low's, hard hitting bass (rap, reggae, techno, dance, etc.), and does an excellent job of handling those 1600watts of power. The only thing about this sub that i don't like is: when used outdoors it tends to seem a little on the rough....kind of mushy sound side. But hardly enough to notice unless you are the kind of person who know's PA equipment and are someone who knows what to "listen" for. Feature: Simple Features, Bi-Amp, or Passive. Haha, doesn't get any easier than that. Ease of Use: Need i say anything? Piece of cake. Quality: I give quality a 9. Behringer is not in the business to have the BEST sounding equipment. They provide people like you and I with the opportunity to have a large scale sound PA system without causing finincial strain and frustration. Their equipment sounds great for the money you get and this sub is an absolute perfect example of that. Keep it up Behringer!! Value: For the money, this product perfectly does the work for what you pay. I would suggest this Sub to anyone! Manufacturer Support: I have not needed any kind of support yet for any of thier products. So give an 8 just to be curtious :) The Wow Factor: Uhh......don't really see the need for this question. I wanted it, so i bought it right? haha Overall: Overall, i think that Behringer is doing a great job and hopefully will keep coming out with better products in the future. I know that i am completely satisfied with all the their products that i own, and i really don't have anything negative to say about them. HUGE bang for the buck. Tell your friends!
85 of 91 people (93.41%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Huge BASS and beautiful, sleek look!" submitted June 9, 2011

Overall
Sound: Huge BASS and punchy! This Sub is perfect for my rock band. Feature: Doesn't need accessories. Ease of Use: Super easy to use. It has internal crossover. I went from my board into the sub then into my mains. That's it. Quality: Made very well. Extremely durable and it looks beautiful. Value: The price is great. I paid $340 for it. Manufacturer Support: Hopefully won't have to. The Wow Factor: It is very sexy. Black and sleek. Overall: I will keep it forever.

"Best value-priced sub out there!" submitted October 12, 2011

By a customer from empire.edu
Music Style: Rock, Alternative Rock, Metal
Sound: For a 'value-branded' product, these subs do a very good job! Let's face it, if you're looking into Behringer it's likely because you may not have money for, say, EVs or JBLs. To a large extent you tend to get what you pay for with sound equipment. That said, these subs are very, very good for their price range. They can handle a lot of power and certainly fill out our sund quite nicely. I did compare these to some higher end gear, and they do a really good job of holding their own! Feature: Any passive sub with a built-in crossover is a good thing! Being able to run from your subs directly to your mains without additional amps is nice. Ease of Use: For the mosty part plug n play! If you opt to ust the crossover, though, you must be sure to have the biamp/passive switch in the right position. Quality: Solidly built overall. I have pushed these with no distortion, and the speakers don't overextend themselves when you crank it up. Crazy heavy, but again it's nice to feel like you have a solid piece of gear so it's par for the course. Overall, anyone with a clue knows that Behringer is not in the "top of the line" equipment tier. Their products exist to provide the average Joe with a way to assemble a quality large scale system with a smaller investment, and they do that quite well. Value: For what you pay, you clearly get more than your money's worth with these. Also, you can't beat the fact that ZZounds not only matched but BEAT a competitor's procing on a pair of these! Manufacturer Support: Gave a 5 simply because I have had no need to deal with Behringer for any suport. I have these subs, a powered mixer, a bass amp, and other Behringer speakers as well, and over the years have had no need for support. That's probably the best thing you can say. The Wow Factor: What?!?!?! It's a sub...you want bottom end you buy one (or 2!). They do look nice, but they're speakers. Overall: These subs work very well. They do what you need them to do, and the added crossover feature is a nice touch. I will keep these until they die, and based on the obvious quality I would think that will be a long time from now.
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

Behringer B1800X PRO Customer Review submitted January 3, 2009

Overall
Sound: For what it is this sub kicks! Great for dj work or bands. Feature: The best feature is the built in cross-over. We daisy chain these with our mains and it works perfectly. No crossover needed! Ease of Use: Plug and play! Quality: Ive played over 150 shows with them and have had no issues. Value: Great Manufacturer Support: Havent needed it

"Awesome speaker, great price. -DJ EKKO" submitted January 18, 2010

Musical Background: DJ
Music Style: All music
Sound: Love the Eurolive series of speakers. Have (2) subs and (4) 15" Eurolive speakers. The sound is unbelievable and the price is great. Have DJ'd parties from small to large, I haven't had any issues yet Feature: These subs are all around great speakers, the only thing I would ask Behringer to improve is the crossover. Awesome speakers, I won't get rid of them til I get out the business. Ease of Use: Simple, just plug & play.. Quality: Have no complaints. Sturdy design, stackable, strong handles for ease of transport. Easy to clean material for those party goers that have a habit of putting drinks on speakers. Value: Can't go wrong for these prices. Lots of bag for the buck. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed to use them, which says a lot about the product. Overall: I plan on keeping these, now looking to add the powered versions.

"GREAT PRODUCT FOR ITS PRICE, BUY IT!!" submitted July 18, 2008

Musical Background: home DJ
Music Style: all styles
Sound: Great piece. it sounds better if not on mono. maybe cause I am pushing this with a behringer PA 1500 amp. I may have to buy a stronger amp to put it to the test, but other than that, great for the price Feature: no complaint so far, is as easy as 123 to set up, Idiot proof! Ease of Use: If you have a good crossover(3 way stereo or better) it do you justice. Quality: Solid as a Rock!. Build to last a lifetime, no doudbt! Value: for the price, there is no doubt, you wont find a better product of this quality and brand at this low price, Do It, regrett it. Manufacturer Support: have not have any problem so far with this two units I bought in 2004. that's why I rated a 7. The Wow Factor: great looks. it gives that pro-look and great presentation of you and your equipment, it look slike you pay lots of money for it,"that's what I say" Overall: Like I said be4, I had it for 4 yrs, still no complaints.

"Want Bass, Will Deliver!!!" submitted January 20, 2010

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Musical Background: dj, bedroom recording
Music Style: country, rock, blues, pop
Sound: The sound from these things is awesome! They deliver all of the lows you need for just about any gig. Be it dj,or band. Its punchy and loud and also sensitive for a sub this size. Feature: In order to use this as passive, I had to purchase a seprate speakon connector and solder it to a 14 gauge speaker wire for my amp.make my own connection. I now have different speakon cables I use, one when I use the internal crossover, and one when I use the crossover in my Behringer fbq1502. It may be work to some, but I consider it part of the hobby and educational. Ease of Use: plug and play. Quality: built solid, the grill could have been a hair thicker, but otherwise A+ Value: Cant be beat The Wow Factor: Very atractive Overall: Behringer has come a long way, I believe its because they make there own stuff now and don't need to give their blueprints to some sub contractor in China. (although they are still in China. Behringer City to be exact)

"The best value in town" submitted October 1, 2008

By a customer from simnet.is
Overall
Musical Background: FOH operator @ Iceland Airwaves for example and audio technician
Music Style: Hip-hop, Indie, Electro, Rock, Punk, Alternative
Sound: It sure does what i expected it to do and so far it has passed all my tests. Feature: The crossover feature is really helpful and really came in handy when i only had one amp for 4 speakers, also the feature to only have to use one 4 wire cable from the amp to the sub and then a 2 wire cable from the sub to the top is a great feature, if you don't know how to do it, learn it before you buy if you're buying 2 tops and 2 subs. Ease of Use: you plug it in and that's it Quality: the quality is good for the money but still could be better Value: The value is huge, you're getting so much for your money, if you don't have a big budget, look no further. It's as simple as that. Manufacturer Support: there is a terrible support for Behringer products just to make that clear, these are low end products assembled in china and so when it comes to a hardware problem it's easier and cheaper to buy a new product The Wow Factor: the speaker is made out of a plastic wood and looks pretty similar to all other speakers so it's the spec and price that turns me on, if that's what you're looking for. Overall: The product has a really great value and both looks and sounds great and if you ask me, I'm buying at least 2 more subs and 2 more tops.
13 of 15 people (86.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 12GV-07T3. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976