When you call, mention priority code 176R-Y886

Rating and Reviews: Behringer B1520 PRO

Get refined sound quality with this Behringer 2-way loudspeaker. Use it bi-amped with a subwoofer for deep lows and spacious highs.

Overall

"Great sounding speaker for The money, Built road use tuff." submitted September 20, 2006

By a customer from frontiernet.net
Musical Background: DJ
Music Style: All kinds
Sound: A great sounding speaker. Great lows, crisp highs. Well built, and good features. Feature: Recess handles for easy carrying of speaker. Stand mounts in bottom of speaker. The only downfall would be speakon connecters, The best way to connect, but not everyone is set up for them. Ease of Use: I use two Behringer EP 2500 amps. One amp for my two Behringer mains and one for my (2) 18" Subwoofers {Not Behringer} Due to this match system It was easy to achieve great sound from the start. I found the manual to be very user friendly and informative. Quality: Found the speakers package from the factory in top notch condition. After carfull inspection of the speakers, I found them to be of great workmanship. In my opinon, These speakers were built for on the road abuse. These speakers are built to be used. Value: These speakers are worth every penny and more. Don't know how they do it. Manufacturer Support: No Problems with any Behringer products. I have used their EP 2500 amps for 2 years just about every weekend for gigs, and they just keep pounding. The Behringer mains only 2 months, but going strong. The Wow Factor: Behringer made these speakers easy on the eye. Have had positive comments on the design and sound. Overall: I feel that I can expect years of service due to past performance from behringer. I feel I could buy a higher price speaker, But not a better built and sounding speaker. I have check several different brands, same size and type of speakers. And found Behringer to be the all out winner.
16 of 17 people (94.12%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"great speakers overall" submitted August 10, 2006

Overall
Sound: sounds great. a little e.q. but not bad Feature: has only neutrik connectors. better current carrier than other connectors. make sure you prepare for this. Quality: stamped 15. sounds great though. awesome low end for the $ Value: better than some higher priced speakers The Wow Factor: look great
22 of 24 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Buy Top of the Line Behringer Products and get mor for less!!!" submitted February 10, 2008

By a customer from att.net
Overall
Sound: I run 2 each B1520's and 2 each B1220's no subwoofers and powered by the 1200 watt PMP5000 mixer which I bought as a package deal. Awesome sound and power not only for the price. My last PA had 2 jbl 115's and 2 each EV force i 115's. The Behringer speakers sound as good for WAY LESS MONEY. I will never waste money buying other brands just buy top of the line Behringer and you can't go wrong. Feature: People that complain about having speakon inputs have never pulled out a 1/4 jack by stepping on it! Ease of Use: Excellent light weight and multi position design allows them to be stacked or laid on their sides in 2 positions for use as monitors. Quality: Even thoght the box caught hell from OOOPS [UPS] the speakers were flawless and the same with their design and construction. I ONLY WANT MORE OF THEM! Value: Only the Peavey 2 15's can compete Manufacturer Support: Don't know! The Wow Factor: Only the Peavey 2 15's are Sexier! Overall: I believe these will be the last speakers I will ever need but even if I do blow them up I will buy more of the same! I plan on buying 4 more plus a Behringer 2500 amp!

"Good for Lay person and Semi-Pro. For the price, no big disappointments." submitted February 22, 2008

By a customer from peoplepc.com
Musical Background: Live stage sound for concert, crusade and church
Music Style: Contemporary Christian, Worship.
Sound: The highs and mids are crisp. But don't expect a lot of bass. But most people use a good subwoofer for that anyway so no huge suprise. So for highs and mids they're good. I used to be a 'Peavey only' person and picked up these for my own budget system for live sound at convention centers, churches etc. They sound every bit as good as the Peaveys that we have at church. Feature: Handles are good. Weight is no worse than any 15" 2 way speakers I've handled. These were my first to use Speakon connectors. I like them so far and think the speakon connections probably give a better high power connection. I like the way they can be used as stage monitors as well. Ease of Use: Plug and play. Learn your eq like any other sound product. The instructions tell easily how to turn the horn for use as a floor monitor. Quality: Quality seems good. I've not over-driven the speakers but they seem to handle the power good. I use a QSC amp and have cranked them high with no big distortion problems. They survived UPS with no problems or blemishes. Connectors seem mounted very well. I don't have any quality concerns. Value: I think they're worth the price and would serve good for most applications. I doubt you'll see Behringer on any big name band's stage anytime soon, but in sound, I found that many are snobbish about 'brands'. Compared to Peavey (I've used Peavey most), I think they're a good buy. Manufacturer Support: I called the company prior to purchasing the speakers and they were helpful enough. I was put in contact with a tech, not just a warm body looking at a computer for pre-fabbed answers and I appreciated that. The Wow Factor: The main draw to this product is it looks good and the price is good. For what I use them for, I'll probably get a couple more and a more powerful amp. Overall: These don't have quite the SPL rating as say the Yamaha S115V, but still have a good rating.

"Lovin' these speakers" submitted September 9, 2012

By Gary Z in Brooklyn, NY
Musical Background: DJ
Overall: At first when I took them out the box I figured they would be difficult but they were easy for what its worth if you get the subwoofer to go along with the speakers you have one of the best sounds out right now.

When you call, mention priority code 176R-Y886. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976