Hypnotizing Vocal Harmony Effects in Stompbox FormPerfect for guitarists who sing, the TC-Helicon Harmony Singer vocal effect pedal generates smart harmonies -- all controlled by the chords you're playing on guitar! You get eight different harmony presets to choose from, as well as three different types of reverb. Dialing in the effects couldn't be simpler with this baby's no-nonsense level, harmony, and reverb dials, and a tone switch gives you one more dimension of control for your vocals. This pedal is tough and pedalboard-friendly, and USB connectivity and the free VoiceSupport application allows for firmware updates. It certainly helps to have a little extra sonic flair for your live vocal performances, and that's what this easy-to-use pedal is all about.
Check out the TC-Helicon Harmony Singer in action:
Clean and Pristine Vocal Processing in a PedalThis pedal is more than just a reverb and harmony pedal. It gives you studio-caliber vocal coloring, including de-essing processing, smooth and warm dynamics, a nice touch of brightness, and a well controlled low end to keep out the mud. Plug your guitar into this baddie along with your XLR vocal, and hear how well your voice is processed and adapted to the chords and notes you play to keep your harmonies consistently in tune and sounding great.
Harmony Presets and Reverb SettingsThe harmony dial features eight types of harmony presets for you to choose from. Each harmony setting will match up to your guitar, so you don't have to worry about losing your tonal footing during your performance. The reverb allows you to switch between room, club, and hall reverb settings. The level control acts as an overall volume control dial. And if you hold down the on/off switch, you can talk to your audience with the harmony effect disengaged while still maintaining your processed voice.
USB ConnectivityA nice added bonus on this baddie is the USB connectivity plug. This feature lets you connect to the Internet using the VoiceSupport app so you can get easily accessible firmware updates, the latest info about your TC-Helicon Harmony pedal, and more.
The Tone SwitchOne final switch worth playing around with is the circular Tone switch just below your reverb control. This button allows you to engage/disengage a processing feature that adds compression, EQ, and other sonic dimensions to your voice. This switch allows you to decide when to take advantage the dynamic control this pedal has to offer, or when to keep your vocals simple and more natural-sounding for those more intimate and stripped-down songs.
Features:- Single-channel vocal effect pedal
- Harmony, level, and reverb controls
- Three types of reverb settings and eight harmony presets
- Ground lift switch to keep out hums or buzzes
- Mic gain control
- One 1/4" input for your guitar
- One XLR input for your vocal mic
- One 1/4" output
- One XLR output
- USB computer connectivity and VoiceSupport app for firmware updates and product-related news
- Super-light at just 0.92 pounds
- Includes accessories: USB cable, region specific power supply, and a user guide
zZounds is an authorized dealer of TC Electronic and TC-Helicon products.
- Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR
- Mic Input Level at 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +1dBu
- EIN at Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm: -126 dBu
- Mic input SNR: >104 dB
- Guitar Input impedance: 1 MOhm
- Guitar Input Level at 0 dBFS: -7 dBU to 17 dBu
- Guitar Input SNR: >115dBAnalog Outputs
- Output Impedance, Bal./Unbal.: 200/100 Ohm
- Output Full Scale: +1 dBu
- Dynamic Range: >104 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHzControl
- USB for firmware and control
- Mic Control using TC-Helicon MP-75 Microphone or Sennheiser e 835 fx micPower
- Power Supply (Supplied): 12V .4A
- Power Consumption: 5.6WSafety
- EMC - Complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Safety - certified to IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSAOperating Requirements
- Operating Temperature: 32 degrees F to 122 degrees F (0 degrees C to 50 degrees C)
- Storage Temperature: -22 degrees F to 167 degrees F (-30 degrees C to 70 degrees C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 5.4 x 3.5 x 2.3 in., (140 x 90 x 60 mm)
- Weight: 0.92 lb., (0.42 kg)
- Construction: Two part dies cast metal, Rubberized base
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 519-745-1158
TC-Helicon Harmony Singer Vocal EffectYou've perfected your guitar tone. Now it's time to focus on your vocals. TC-Helicon's Harmony Singer is the perfect partner for that -- essential and exciting vocal processing no larger than a guitar stomp box, but with a massive sound. Whether you're electric, electro-acoustic, pro or practicing, your vocal presentation will sound like your group just increased by a couple of backup singers, an expert engineer and a ton of gear.
It starts with Adaptive Tone for a studio vocal soundTone is much more than just a four-letter-word. Under the hood of Harmony Singer is a collection of high-end audio processes tweaked to perfection. Smooth dynamics? Check. Silky brightness? Check. Reduced "sss" sounds? Check. No more muddy lows? Check. And these processes automatically adapt to the tone and dynamic range of your singing so that even with an average PA, you'll always sound your best.
Just play and sing, your harmony group follows automaticallyYou won't have to brush up on your vocal arranging skills. Harmony Singer does this for you. It instantly analyzes your guitar chords so that when you hit the footswitch, your harmony backup group is in tune and on time. When it's this easy, you'll find yourself trying harmony in songs you wouldn't have thought of before.
Silky studio-quality reverbSure, everything has reverb in it these days, but when your reverb sounds great it makes you equally great. Our sister company TC Electronic is renowned in the pro-audio community for the quality of its reverb algorithms and the styles in Harmony Singer hark directly from that lineage. The Room, Club and Hall styles are all built to flatter your voice, so go ahead and crank it up, your audience will love it.
Don't forget to Talk to Your AudienceOf course you don't want to announce your next song or chat to the folks with Reverb on. Holding the Harmony on/off button puts you into Talk mode where your voice is still processed by Tone but the Reverb and Harmony effects are turned off. A quick tap and you're back in the land of pristine ambience.
Easy Hook-upIf you've ever connected a mic to your PA, you're ready to connect Harmony Singer. Mic to Harmony Singer and Harmony Singer to PA. Nice and easy. Your guitar connects the same way you'd connect your other stomp box effects -- only it likes to be first in the chain.
Features:- All-in-one, compact pedal featuring Vocal Harmony, Tone and Reverb
- Up to two harmony voices guided automatically by the guitar via the In/Thru connection
- Adaptive Tone "sweetens" overall vocal quality
- 3 high-quality Reverb styles with adjustable level
- Region specific power supply
- USB cable
- User guide
- 1 year warranty parts and labo