Reloop Terminal Mix 2 Serato DJ Bundle
The Reloop Terminal Mix 2 hardware bundle consists of the award-winning Terminal Mix controller, the exciting Serato DJ software, and the powerful video plug-in Video SL, which is offered as a free download.
Reloop give you a demo of the Terminal Mix 2 in action:
Features of Serato DJ Software:
- Dedicated 4-deck control for an advanced and creative mixing experience.
- Extensive FX bundle by industry-leading plug-in manufacturer iZotope (delay, echo, ping pong delay, reverb, phaser, flanger, distortion, high pass, low pass and a combined filter).
- Assign and trigger up to 8 cue points and loops as well as 6 samples across 4 banks
- Flexible MIDI assignment for custom mappings as desired.
- Record your live DJ sets with ease using the dedicated integrated recorder
- Updated Sample Banks with up to 6 slots and a synchronization feature to add dimensions to your live mixes.
- Extensive loop options
Features of Terminal Mix 2 Controller:
- 2-deck SERATO DJ performance controller
- Integrated 4-channel USB audio club interface
- Plug'n'Play: Connect your computer and mix your MP3s
- Designed for the world's leading mixing software developer SERATO
- Large transport section with smooth-touch rubber buttons
- Ultra-flat XXL jog wheels with vinyl-grip surface
- Ergonomically arranged mixer/CD player design for quick and easy access
- 2-channel club mixer design with designated filter knobs and fader start
- Deck switch buttons for controlling of up to 4 decks
- Crossfader curve & assign switches on the front
- Large 14 bit 100mm pitch fader with range and keylock functions
- Mouse-less playlist management control
- Versatile controls for effects, smart looping, hot cues and sampler
- Performance section prepared for individual live remixing updates (Cut'n'Slice)
- Stereo RCA input (with phono pre-amp) for hooking up a CD player or turntable with flexible routing control (into the software or to master)
- 6.3 mm microphone input jack with volume and equalizer control
- Power House Interface: Boost your PA with balanced 6,3mm jack outputs or unbalanced stereo RCA outputs
- Stereo RCA booth outputs for extra DJ monitors
- 2 headphones connections: 3.5 mm & 6.3 mm stereo for whatever plug is convenient including equalizer control
- Shift buttons for second layer controls including shift lock feature
- All controls in club size and quality
- Altogether 90 MIDI controllers (56 buttons, 5 faders, 6 turn & push encoders, 21 turning knobs, 2 touch-sensitive jog wheels)
- Controller is compatible with every MIDI-learning software
- USB bus powered: Terminal Mix 2 can be powered via USB only (power supply optional)
- Anti-theft device: Kensington safety slot
- CORE/ASIO drivers with minimum latency and high-quality audio characteristics (Mac/PC)
- Mac OSX and Windows XP/Vista/7 compatible
- 4-deck mapping available for Traktor PRO 2 (incl. sample deck control)
Hardware access to all important functions
The Terminal Mix 2 controller has an integrated 4-channel DJ mixer. Besides 3-fold EQ with intelligent kill technique, Terminxal Mix 2 also offers gain and filter modulation per channel. The crossfader curve can be adjusted comfortably on the device's front side. In addition to the popular Trax Encoder, the master section is now equipped with four convenient management buttons which allow direct access to playlists, crates or further layout views without the need to touch your laptop. This means a desired track can be located and loaded instantly into any deck via the designated load buttons -- a fader start function can also be activated if desired.
15.5 cm large jog wheels with vinyl grip
As a further highlight, Reloop has developed ultra-flat aluminium jog platters which with an impressive XXL diameter of 15.5 cm. These jog wheels have also been enhanced with a non-slip vinyl-grip coating for even more control over your tracks. With a total of 3 modes (Pitch Bend/Vinyl/Quick Search), it's possible to easily switch between pitch correcting, scratching, or browsing through tracks on the fly.
Trigger Action Deluxe
The entire transport section is fully equipped with rubberised buttons which offer a comfortable pressure point whilst also being extremely durable. The performance section features an extensive 8-button layout which can be utilised over 2 separate layers for true versatility. On the first layer 4 hot cues can be fired off and 4 sample decks can be triggered simultaneously. Depending on the software used, other creative possibilities are available, for example the option of accessing hot cues/samples 5-8 on the second layer - or with future software updates this section can be enhanced even further with performance modes (Cut'n'Slice) for live remixing.
The Terminal Mix 2's FX section is equipped with 4 buttons, 3 rotary knobs, and 1 endless encoder to provide even more creative possibilities in the mix. The smart loop section also features 4 independent controls allowing users to quickly set beat-precise loops, adjust the size of the loops and even move the loops whilst in a live situation. Reloop also listened to the requests by many DJs and has integrated a 14-bit pitch fader with 100mm increments, allowing ultra-precise mixing and blending.
The Terminal Mix 2's audio section offers a vast array of connecting possibilities for your master PA (including balanced output jacks), a zone function and a DJ booth system. Also very practical are the 2 headphones connections (6.3 mm & 3.5 mm) which can be adjusted with a 1-band equalizer. A microphone connection with a 1-fold EQ for MCs, hosts or singers has also been integrated and can be adjusted via a flexible routing switching system. Furthermore, it's possible to connect a turntable, CD/MP3 player, or iPhone/iPod to the Aux input which can be routed to the master or even software!
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Reloop products.