For the modern DJ, life has gotten simpler thanks to the Pioneer DDJ-S1 DJ Controller for Serato. This all-in-one controller packs all the tools a digital DJ needs into one portable, budget-friendly package.
Designed for Serato DJ Software
Paired with a computer running Serato, the DDJ-S1 DJ controller is designed as a portable replacement for two CDJs or turntables and a mixer. That means no media to lug from gig to gig -- just your laptop and the DDJ-S1, making this a great all-in-one solution for a DJ on the go. With plug-and-play USB connectivity, setup is a breeze. Just connect your laptop via USB, tuck your laptop into the integrated laptop dock, cue a track, and press play. Skip to the middle of a track with the Needle Drop ribbon strip. With the DDJ-S1, your music won't drown you out when speaking over the mic. Just speak into a connected microphone and the DDJ-S1 will automatically reduce the music volume while you're talking.
Unlock the full potential of Serato DJ Software with the DDJ-S1. With a hardware layout similar to two Pioneer CDJ2000s and a mixer, navigating the DDJ-S1 will be intuitive to anyone familiar with the Pioneer DJ gear or Seratro DJ software.
- 2-channel DJ controller with mixer and effects
- USB connectivity with Mac or PC
- Designed for integration with included Serato DJ software (may require software download and firmware update)
- Professional layout similar to a pair of Pioneer CDJs and mixer
- Integrated laptop dock brings the screen closer to the DJ
- Song progress LED indicator and Needle Drop ribbon strip makes track navigation a breeze
- Built-in sound card for professional-quality sound
- Both microphone inputs are equipped with automated talk-over function
- Balanced XLR and RCA outputs
- Two microphone inputs (XLR, 1/4-inch) and RCA auxiliary input
- Two headphone monitor outputs (1/4-inch and 1/8-inch mini-plug)
- Two microphone inputs (XLR, 1/4-inch)
- P-LOCK Fader Cap system prevents fader caps from slipping
- Powered via USB or with included AC power supply
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Included Software: Serato ITCH
- Input Terminals: MIC x 2 (top XLR / 1/4 inch PHONE x 1, front 1/4 inch PHONE x 1) AUX x 1 (RCA)
- Output Terminals: MASTER OUT x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1) HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x 2 (front 1/4 inch PHONE, Mini Pin)
- Other Terminals : USB B connector x 1
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01% or less
- Included AC Adapter: Power 120 V AC 60 Hz, rated output 5 V DC
- External Dimensions: 26.8 in (W) x 3.7 in (H) x 12.5 in (D)
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Compatible OS: Mac OS X (10.4.11, 10.5.11, 10.6 or later) Windows(R) 7 Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate Windows Vista(R) Home Basic/Home Premium/Ultimate/Business Windows(R) XP Home Edition/Professional (SP2 and later) (Note: Is not compatible with Windows(R) XP Professional x64 edition)
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 15 lbs
Just grab a USB cable and connect your laptop to the Pioneer DDJ-S1 DJ controller, and you'll have 2 channels of control over Serato DJ software -- available as a free download. For additional convenience, the controller also comes with a space-saving computer dock that allows a laptop's keyboard to slip directly under the controller, enabling its monitor to be closer to the DJ to provide fast visuals of song information while mixing. The device adopts Pioneer's "P-LOCK Fader Cap," designed to prevent the fader caps from slipping.
Plug-and-play USB Connectivity
All buttons and knobs have been pre-programmed for Serato DJ (after firmware update), so users can quickly connect the controller to their laptops with the use of a USB cable, enabling them to start their performances without having to adjust any complicated settings. Additionally, the DDJ-S1 can be powered through the laptop's USB port2.
Multiple Input and Output Options - The controller is equipped with various inputs and outputs including a balanced XLR output and 2 Microphone inputs (XLR, 1/4-inch) for connection to professional PA equipment.
Designed Specifically for Serato DJ CompatibilityThe DDJ-S1 offers tight integration with Serato DJ software. Serato DJ improves functionality and performance of the DDJ-S1 and adds a range of creative features/functions including Slip, Hot Cue Fader Start, Roll and audio effects from iZotope3. Current owners of the DDJ-S1 can update from Serato ITCH to Serato DJ at no cost (DDJ-S1 firmware update Ver. 1.10 also required).
Professional LayoutThe controller offers the same operability and functionality of Pioneer's professional players and mixer setup. The controller includes 115 mm diameter jog platters, master level meters and channel meters for ease-of-use.
Laptop Dock StructureThe controller is designed for slipping the keyboard of a laptop beneath the product, to bring the monitor closer to the DJ for better visuals of song information.
Track Song ProgressThe DDJ-S1 allows the user to track the progress of a song on its easy-to-see LED display. The built-in Needle Search pad enables direct access to specific parts of a music track with a simple touch of the pad.
Highest-Quality SoundThe controller is optimized for Serato DJ software and incorporates technology from Pioneer's professional line of DJ equipment to ensure the highest quality sound output.
Features:- Plug-and-play USB Connectivity with 2-channel deck control
- Compatible with Serato DJ software
- Multiple Input & Output Options including XLR
- Durable Construction Design w/ laptop dock
- Track song progress with easy-to-see LED display
- Proprietary lock mechanism called the P-LOCK Fader Cap designed to prevent fader caps from slipping
- Premier built-in sound card
- Both microphone inputs are equipped with a talk-over function to lower the music volume when receiving voice input from the microphone
Laptop/notebook NOT included