Direct-Drive + Real Vinyl + MPC Pads = A Unique Tactile ExperienceThe NS7II is the latest incarnation of Numark's powerful NS7 DJ controller -- and they're rather proud of their latest gadget, proclaiming the Numark NS7II DJ Controller "The best DJ controller ever built. Period." Dig a little bit deeper, and you'll see how ergonomic design and novel functionality have yielded a powerful DJ tool that's worth boasting about. Serato DJ software is included, and the NS7II is designed to integrate with it, right out of the box.
Direct-drive PlatterThe first feature which sets the NS7II apart from other DJ controllers: its fully operational direct-drive platters. While this kind of motorized platter comes standard on turntables and professional-grade CDJs, very few DJ controllers offer direct-drive platters -- granting the NS7II a unique tactile experience that DJs crave. As if direct-drive motors weren't enough, the 7-inch platters are topped with real vinyl records, so you'll get the touch and feel of a vinyl setup while DJing from your digital music library. The vinyl is even interchangeable, so you can revamp your NS7II by dressing it in your favorite 7-inch records.
Touch-sensitive ControlsNumark offers new levels of controllability with an industry first: touch-sensitive control knobs. The NS7II has touch-sensitive filter, effect, and EQ knobs which respond as soon as you touch them. Perform instantaneous frequency kills, combine filters and effects on-the-fly, and more.
Real MPC PadsContinuing to raise the bar for tactile experience on a DJ controller, the NS7II is equipped with genuine Akai Professional MPC pads for triggering loops, cues, and samples. Each deck is equipped with 8 velocity-sensitive pads with user programmable LED backlighting, so you'll always remember what's stored in each pad.
Features:- Four-channel DJ controller with direct-drive platters
- Dual direct-drive 7 inch platters have adjustable start/stop controls
- Real vinyl on the surface of the platter, add your own slip mat or 7 inch record for a vintage look and feel
- Two mic channels, one independent and one assignable to a channel
- Onboard controls for navigating your audio library
- Virtual-needle-drop provided by Numark's Strip Search function
- Dedicated hot cue section
- Illuminated BPM meter so you never have to take your eyes off the controller
- Two large shift buttons makes it easy to access the secondary controls
- 3-mode filter knobs: filter alone, filter FX, and filter roll
- Touch-sensitive filter knobs respond as soon as you touch them
- Velocity-sensitive color-coded MPC pads
- Replaceable crossfader with adjustable curves
- Four stereo line/phono RCA inputs
- Two 1/4 inch/XLR combo mic inputs
- XLR and RCA stereo master out
- RCA stereo booth out
- 1/4 inch and 1/8 inch headphone out
- Digital sampling rate: 44.1 kHz
- Bit depth: 24-bit
- Rugged metal construction, weighs 33.7 pounds
- Serato DJ software included
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Numark products.
System Requirements:- Windows, 32-bit: Windows 7, 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM
- Windows, 64-bit: Windows 7, 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM
- Mac, 32-bit: Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, or 10.8, 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo, 1 GB RAM
- Mac, 64-bit: Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, or 10.8, 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM
- Display resolution for all: 1280 x 720 or higher
- Available USB 2.0 port
- Audio Inputs: (2) Mic (Combo XLR+1/4" balanced), (4) Sets of stereo line/phono (RCA)
- Audio Outputs: Stereo Master (XLRs), Stereo Master (RCAs), Stereo Booth (RCA), (2) Headphone (Stereo 1/4" and Stereo 1/8")
- Digital: Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Dimensions: (W x D x H in inches): 30 x 15.9 x 4.2 (762 mm x 403 mm x 106.7 mm)
- Weight: 33.7 lbs. (15.3 kg)
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 401-658-3131
Numark NS7II DJ ControllerFour channels of mixing, real slip mats and vinyl, motorized turntables, and a full array of touch-activated knobs and filters and velocity-sensitive performance pads -- the Numark NS7II is the most responsive DJ console ever created. Nearly every inch is filled with controls that come to life, reacting to your touch and illuminating in response to your style. You get unprecedented visual feedback, ultra-tight control via high-resolution MIDI, and the most comprehensive integration with Serato DJ available. Powerful, cutting-edge technologies blend together perfectly to give you unmatched mixing capability in a rugged, all-metal design that's born to perform.
The Feel of RealWith NS7II, you can have the best of both worlds. The art of mixing was born on vinyl, and with NS7II that's where it remains. Like NS7, NS7II has two genuine seven-inch motorized turntables, and both are supported by ultra-high-resolution MIDI--3600 ticks per rotation. You also have your choice of high- or low-torque turntable settings. When it comes to feel, response, and high-performance mixing, it doesn't get any better. NS7II gives you the unmatched precision and feel of true analog turntables combined with all of the conveniences of your digital music library.
Exclusive Pads from Akai ProfessionalThe heart of music production for decades, Akai Professional's legendary MPC pads are now front and center on NS7II's dynamic performance decks. Each pad is multi-color, velocity-sensitive, and instantly switchable between 10 different modes using the Pad Mode buttons. Loop, cue, roll, sample, and slice all with effortless agility and speed while the pads light up in response and give you instant visual feedback. Go beyond mixing and effects to produce in real time, creating music on the fly and remixing with a depth and musicality never before possible.
Unprecedented Touch-Response Mixing & FXThe world's first and only DJ controller with touch-sensitive knobs, NS7II places an interactive playground at your fingertips. In addition to Numark's exclusive Strip Search technology, NS7II has filter, effects, and EQ knobs that are intelligent, responding instantaneously to your touch, giving you capabilities you haven't even imagined...yet. Perform instant frequency kills, spontaneously combine filters with effects, and more. It's mixing that is truly interactive and in the moment, making NS7II a live performance instrument built for your creativity and imagination.
Exclusive Serato DJ CapabilityGet your hands on the most creative tool for Serato DJ available. NS7II gives you the power to unlock never-before-seen features of Serato DJ through innovative hardware controls, including Filter Roll, Filter FX, and Touch FX, which all allow you to control Serato DJ simply by touching an element on NS7II's control surface. NS7II empowers you with spontaneous performance capability that feels so natural you'll wonder where you end and the music begins.
Intuitive 4-Channel ControlReady for anything, NS7II's four-channel mixer can operate standalone, which means you can mix up to four external sources without even turning your computer on. Connect and mix CD players, turntables, MP3 players, or any other external source -- you never have to worry about the awkward silence and inevitable moans of a unhappy crowd. Plus, the built-in 24-bit audio interface was engineered without compromise, giving NS7II audiophile-grade circuitry that keeps your mix clean and clear.
Crushing the CompetitionDown to the finest detail, NS7II is in a category all by itself with features and capabilities that other DJ controllers simply don't have:
Made of MetalIf you want to go pro, don't go plastic. With its rugged metal body, NS7II crushes the competition, literally. It's built like a tank.
Dedicated Hot Cue ControlsFor the performing DJ, hot cues are simply too important to bury. With dedicated buttons to set and recall, NS7II places