An Affordable Grid Controller With Komplete Sequencing Power
Native Instruments elevates playability to the next level with the Maschine Jam Grid Controller. More than just a sequencing sampler, Maschine Jam is an intuitive music performance and production interface and the first member of the Maschine family to offer a complete 8 by 8 matrix of performance pads.
Introducing the Native Instruments Maschine Jam:
Next-Gen Ribbon Controllers
Taking the hardware even further, Maschine Jam offers eight "smart" ribbon strip controllers for editing sample volume and effect parameters, triggering chords and arpeggios and more. Each strip offers dual-touch functionality, and is able to sense up to two fingers simultaneously. These smart strips also feature multi-color LED indicators on their right side, to provide realtime visual feedback whether your fingers are on or off the ribbon strips.
Control Your DAW
Maschine Jam is designed to integrate with other equipment in a wide variety of setups ranging from live performance to studio music production. As such, Maschine software can run in standalone mode, or as a AAX, VST, or AU software within most popular DAW software. It even comes with mappings for Ableton Live. Of course, it also integrates seamlessly with other Native Instruments hardware, including additional Maschine units.
Loaded With Sound -- Komplete 11 Select License Included
Out of the box, the Maschine Jam comes loaded with over 9 GB of sound libraries including professional-quality samples developed by sound designers and artists. With over 8,000 samples, hundreds of drum kits, multi-sampled instruments, and sliced loops, Maschine software comes equipped with more than enough audio to get your creative juices flowing.
As if that wasn't enough, a license for Komplete 11 Select is also included, which throws in an additional 25 GB of pro-grade samples, instruments, and effects to choose from, offering a vast universe of sonic possibilities to explore.
- USB sequencing sampling instrument
- Select or program notes, patterns, or scenes on the 8x8 matrix of LED illuminated color-coded sample pads
- Eight LED illuminated Smart Strips with dual-touch functionality
- Eight LED illuminated group pads and scene pads
- Touch-sensitive pushable rotary encoder knob for menu navigation and parameter selection
- Over 30 LED illuminated buttons including a directional pad
- Includes software licenses to download Machine which includes Perform FX with Filter, Flanger, Burst Echo, Reso Echo, Ring Mod, Stutter, Tremolo, and Scratcher plus five drum synths
- Includes software licenses to download Komplete 11 SELECT which offers full versions of Massive, Reaktor Prism, Scarbee Mark I, Solid Bus Comp, Monark, The Gentleman, Drumlab, Retro Machines MK2, Vintage Organs, West Africa, and Replika plug-ins
- Includes a $25 discount e-voucher for purchasing additional Komplete instruments or Maschine expansions
- 1/4-inch input for footswitch
- USB type-B port
- Powered by USB 2.0 or 3.0
- Rear-mountable ergonomic stand included
- Unit weighs 6 lbs
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Native Instruments products.
- Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11.1 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)Additional Requirements:
- USB 2.0 Port, 13 GB free disk space for complete installationAdditional Info:
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, AAX 32 and AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI
- Please note: Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions. This product runs in demo mode after installation and must be activated before full functionality is available.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Warehouse Resealed
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):