Marshall Custom Shop JVM410H Half Stack
The Marshall Custom Shop Limited Edition JVM410H Guitar Amplifier Half Stack offers a custom aesthetic to the already popular JVM410H Marshall amp head paired with a JCM1960A 4x12 cab both wrapped in a British Racing Green vinyl wrap. This must have exclusive offers the same great features of the original including 100 watt all tube power, 4 channel operation digital reverb and footswitchable master volume but puts it all in a collector's edition package for players who want a unique stack packed with power and features.
Learn more about the JVM4 Series:
Made in England
The JVM410H 100 Watt, tube amplifier head is built on the classic design responsible for the legendary Marshall roar found in the JCM800, 2203 and Plexi Super Lead amplifiers-a timeless foundation for countless classic rock and metal guitar tones for over four decades. Featuring a quartet of EL34 valves, this peerless design has been expertly crafted to compliment the extraordinary wealth of tones found in JVM amps.
Add to this an ingenious footswitch (UK patent pending) and the fact all the amp's switching (channel/modes, Reverb, Master Volume selection, FX loop) can be done via MIDI and you're looking at an incredibly flexible amp! The 6-way footswitch boasts 7 LEDs and memory, plus it connects to the amp via a regular guitar cable.From the cleanest clean to the filthiest distortion ever found in a Marshall and all points in-between, the JVM410H all-valve amp head will give you whatever tone you need right when you need it.
Marshall JCM1960A 4x12 Speaker Cabinets
Marshall cabs are the only choice for serious musicians. Nothing compares to Marshall cabinets in terms of tone and projection. This custom JCM1960A offers 300 watts of power handling through Four Celestion G12T-75 Speakers, stereo or mono operation and a matching British Racing Green vinyl wrap. Visually and aurally, Marshall 4x12 cabs are indeed the business!
Great sound and looks however are not everything. Many years of experience mean that Marshall's speaker cabinets are also built to stand the test of time. Marshall's highly skilled craftsmen construct them from the finest quality materials with precision corner locked joints, tough cotton backed PVC covering, heavy duty hardware and the highest quality fittings.
- 100-Watt valve JVM410H Head
- Four ECC83 preamp tubes; an ECC83 and Four EL34 power tubes
- Four independent, footswitchable channels (Clean, Crunch, OD1, OD2)
- Three footswitchable modes per Channel (Green, Orange and Red)
- Studio quality, footswitchable digital reverb with level controls for all 4 channels
- Two footswitchable master volumes
- Two FX loops - Series/Parallel and Parallel
- Series/Parallel FX loop is footswitchable
- Emulated line out
- 6-way, 7-LED footswitch with memory capabilities
- MIDI Footswitch Compatibility
- Matching 300 watt 4x12 Cab
- with Four Celestion G12T-75 Speakers
- Includes 6-way Programmable Footcontroller
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Marshall products.