- Model: 00-DB Jeff Tweedy
- Construction: FSC Certified Cherry Blocks - Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: 00-14 Fret - Deep Body
- Top: Solid FSC Certified Mahogany
- Rosette: Old Style 18
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid
- Top Braces: Solid FSC Certified European Spruce - 5/16 in.
- Back Material: Solid FSC Certified Mahogany
- Back Purfling: Style 18
- Side Material: Solid FSC Certified Mahogany
- Endpiece: Tortoise Color - Brown
- Binding: Tortoise Color - Brown
- Top Inlay Style: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- Neck Material: Solid FSC Certified Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified V
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid FSC Certified Mahogany
- Heelcap: Tortoise Color - Brown
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4 in.
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4 in.
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/4 in.
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Foden Style - White Corian
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss - Mahogany Burst
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Straightline with Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-5/16 in.
- Saddle: 16 in. Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: Black
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 620 Molded
- Interior Label: 2 Paper Labels - 1st Signed by Jeff Tweedy, Numbered in Sequence without total, 2nd - FSC Small Uke Size Mixed Sources
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):