- CONSTRUCTION: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- BODY SIZE: D-14 Fret Cutaway
- TOP: Solid Mahogany
- ROSETTE: Single Ring
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: A-Frame "X"
- TOP BRACES: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16"
- BACK MATERIAL: Solid Mahogany
- BACK PURFLING: none
- SIDE MATERIAL: Solid Mahogany
- NECK MATERIAL Solid Mahogany
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval Profile w/ Performing Artist Taper
- NUT MATERIAL: Bone
- HEADSTOCK: Solid/Square Taper
- HEADPLATE: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- HEELCAP: none
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- NUMBER OF FRETS CLEAR: 14
- NUMBER OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1-3/4"
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2-1/8"
- FINGERBOARD POSITION INLAYS: Diamonds & Squares - Short Pattern
- FINGERBOARD BINDING: none
- FINISH BACK & SIDES: Satin
- FINISH TOP: Satin
- FINISH NECK: Satin
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- BRIDGE STYLE: Modern Belly w/ Drop-In Saddle
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2-5/32"
- SADDLE: 16" Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- TUNING MACHINES: Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- BRIDGE & END PINS: Solid Black Ebony
- PICKGUARD: Delmar Tortoise Color
- CASE: 345 Hardshell
- INTERIOR LABEL: none
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman Matrix VT Enhance, NT2
- OTHER OPTIONS: Available left-handed at no additional charge
- OTHER COMMENTS: All prices & specifications are subject to change without notice
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Martin offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of their guitars (valid only to the original owner. Any Martin guitars sold by zZounds as "Blemished," "B-Stock," "Warehouse Resealed," or any condition other than "New" are not covered under Martin's warranty. Backpackers, Little Martins and Ukuleles are warrantied for one year. Strings are not covered under warranty. If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 610-759-2837
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 610-759-2837