- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Applied Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: Concert Uke
- Top: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Rosette: Black/White/Black Boltaron
- Top Bracing Pattern: Concert Uke
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Side Material: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Concert Uke Shape
- Nut Material: White Tusq
- Headstock: Solid/Uke Taper
- Headplate: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Morado
- Scale Length: 15"
- Frets Clear: 14
- Frets Total: 17
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-13/32"
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 1-13/16"
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: One @ 5th, Two @ 7th, One @ 10th - Whte ABS
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Satin
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Morado
- Bridge Style: Concert Uke Style
- Bridge String Spacing: 1-41/64"
- Saddle: White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Geared w/ White Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Ukulele (M600)
- Case: Padded Bag
- Interior Label: Paper
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- with Martin M600 Ukulele Fluorocarbon Strings
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Martin offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of their guitars (valid only to the original owner.) Backpackers, Little Martins and Ukuleles are warrantied for one year. Strings are not covered under warranty.
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 610-759-2837