1500 Watts of Clean, Clear Low-End -- Courtesy of JBLGive your bass lines the boost they need with the JBL PRX715XLF powered subwoofer. Driven by JBL's Differential Drive Technology, this self-contained 15-inch, 1500-Watt sub offers everything you want in a low-end workhorse of this caliber: accurate, clean, efficient performance with lots and lots of power. Use one PRX715XLF subwoofer or more, depending on the size of your venue, to get a massive sound blast that suits your music.
1500 Watts On TapThe PRX715XLF's built-in Class D amplification system drives a JBL Differential Drive dual-voice-coil 15-inch woofer, allowing the PRX715XLF to output 1500 Watts of clean, low-distortion power with high headroom. All in all, you'll get the kind of bass response that you can both hear and feel, even at high SPL levels.
JBL's patented Differential Drive Technology with ferrite drivers, which incorporates lower mass in the ferrite magnet, helps lighten the load and dissipate heat while turning power handling and efficiency up a notch.
The PRX715XLF subwoofer's advanced DSP provides a wealth of options for tweaking your sound, right on the sub: crossover functionality, polarity optimization, protection, dynamic limiting, and component optimization.
Sets Up, Tears Down Like a DreamAt 56 pounds, JBL's PRX715XLF is hefty in its own right, yet not quite heavy enough to break your back, unless you forget to bend your knees when you lift it. Strategically placed handles allow you to transport the sub from van to venue, on your own or with help. A top-panel pole receptacle as well as integrated M10 suspension mounts make it easy to place the subwoofer wherever you need it.
The JBL PRX715XLF will find its home just about anywhere. Take it on tour, from studio to gig, or give it a permanent home on stage or in a club.
Check out our exclusive run-down of the JBL PRX715XLF Powered Subwoofer:
Features:- Self-powered subwoofer with bass-reflex technology
- 1,500 Watts of pure power thanks to Class D amplification
- Max SPL output: 131 dB
- 15" Differential Drive low-frequency driver provides high SPL handling matched by low distortion
- DSP input-limiter circuit, component optimization, crossover, dynamic limiting, and selectable system EQ for fine-tuning your sound
- Integrated stereo pass-thru with selectable HP filter and polarity reverse
- Frequency response (+/-3 dB): 44 Hz to 91 Hz
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 37 Hz to 113 Hz
- 2 combination XLR-1/4" inputs
- Easy to set up: integrated M10 suspension points, and top-panel pole receptacle
- Rugged, durable poplar-plywood cabinets with DuraFlex finish and dent-resistant steel grilles can withstand some use and abuse
- Weight: 56 lbs. each
zZounds is an authorized dealer of JBL products.
- Speaker pole cup socket: M20 threaded (36mm receptacle)
- System Type: Self powered 15", bass-reflex
- Max SPL Output: 131 dB
- Freq. Range (-10 dB): 37 Hz - 113 Hz
- Freq. Response (+/-3 dB): 44 Hz - 91 Hz
- Amplifier Design: Class D
- Power Rating: 1500 W
- Dimensions (mm): 547.1 x 445 x 580
- (H x W x D) (in): 21.54 x 17.52 x 22.48
- Net Weight: 25.4 kg (56 lb)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Blemished, USED
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-852-5776
JBL PRX715XLF Powered SubwooferThe JBL PRX715XLF is the next step in the highly successful PRX Series and introduces the first use of JBL's patented Differential Drive Technology with ferrite drivers. Differential Drive technology incorporates lower mass in the ferrite magnet for reduced weight while maximizing power amp efficiency for greater heat dissipation and increased power handling.
Powering the PRX715XLF is a 1500 Watt high performance, exceptionally low distortion amplification system engineered to deliver clean power with maximum headroom to efficiently deliver rich, deep bass response even at very high sound power levels. Compact, ultra-lightweight, the PRX715XLF uses JBL's tour tested technology throughout so you can trust it to deliver a lifetime of reliable performance.