Building on the momentum of the incredibly successful Gemini CTRL-SIX USB DJ controller, Gemini is taking functionality to the next level with the CNTRL-7. Now, you can enjoy the same innovative features and powerful command offered by the original, but with the added versatility of fully mappable MIDI. That means no matter what DJ software you use - Traktor, Virtual DJ, Algoriddim, MixVibes, etc. - it can be mapped to the CNTRL-7.
Professional features for a professional mix.
Like its predecessor, the CNTRL-7 provides two individual channels, each with a touch-sensitive jog wheel that lets you Search, Cue and Scratch. For manual beat matching, each deck also offers a Pitch Control slide that gives you fine-tune command when adjusting pitch and tempo. Or you can use the Sync button to match the tempos of your tracks, effectively taking the BPM guesswork out of beat matching.
The Gemini CNTRL-7 also boasts 3-Band EQ, Master Volume, Channel Volume and Channel Rotary Gain. Plus, a cross fader with an adjustable slope lets you toggle and mix playback between both channels, while a stereo VU Meter adds a convenient visual element for monitoring decibel levels.
Treat your creative side.
For crafting your own unique sound, the CNTRL-7 boasts a Loop Section with Loop Adjust, as well as Sampler and Effects sections. The Sampler Section features dedicated volume control, plus the included Virtual DJ software offers a variety of samples while providing space for up to twelve in your bank. You can even add your own samples for a more customized experience! Looking to get more creative? The Effects Section offers parameter controls, while Virtual DJ supplies effects like Flanger, Filter and Reverb, so you can build an imaginative, expert sounding mix that is distinctively your own.
It's in the card?
Because flexible connections and pristine audio are a must, the CNTRL-7 features a redesigned 16-bit/44.1kHz soundcard with two-channel, switchable line/phono inputs; Record, Master and Booth RCA outputs; Balanced XLR outputs; 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch (3.5mm) headphone outs with volume control; and XLR and 1/4-inch mic inputs with volume control.
Welcome to the revolution.
Thanks to the addition of MIDI, a platform widely used by the most popular DJ software, the CNTRL series is more versatile than ever! Whether you're just getting started in the digital DJ revolution or you're a seasoned pro, the CNTRL-7 provides a mobile, dynamic, cost-effective way to refine your skills and get recognized.
Learn more about the CNTRL-7 in this video:
- - Full MIDI controls freely assignable for use with any software
- - Traditional mixer/CD player layout for quick and easy access
- - Large, touch-sensitive jog wheels
- - Adjustable channel faders with 3-band EQ and gain control
- - Cross fader with adjustable X-Y slope
- - Loop controls with 1/2 and 2x adjust
- - Sampler controls including sample select, play, and volume
- - Pitch/tempo controls including pitch adjustment, pitch slider, sync and pitch bend
- - Effects parameter controls
- - Switchable between USB bus-power or DC power
- - Comes with Virtual DJ LE
- - Inputs/Outputs
- - 2-channel switchable line/phono with ground screw
- - Rec, Master and Booth RCA outputs
- - Balanced XLR output
- - 1/4 in. and 1/8 in. (3.5mm) headphone out with volume control
- - XLR and 1/4 in. mic input with mic volume control
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Gemini products.