Part of Guild's GAD series, the F130-R is a smaller-bodied, orchestra-sized guitar that provides excellent sonic definition. It makes the most of time-proven tonewoods and preserves Guild's folk history in a modern guitar.
Comfortable Body Shape Doesn't Sacrifice ToneThe F130-R is crafted in the orchestra body shape, slightly smaller than most standard dreadnoughts but maintaining the square-shoulder design. The smaller waist on this model gives it a crisp, bright sound that finger-picking players may prefer.
Traditional TonewoodsGuild has employed the proven combination of a solid spruce top and rosewood back and sides. Used to produce guitars for decades, spruce is known for giving off robust tone and for maintaining clear response when played aggressively, making it an ideal companion for heavy strummers. Rosewood helps to bring out the guitar's low end with pronounced overtones. The F-130R may not get the same depth as a dreadnought or larger-bodied model, but the rosewood helps its bass notes resonate.
Mahogany Neck Invites the HandsThe mahogany neck on the F130-R is set into the body to enhance the guitar's natural resonance. Guild sculpted the neck in a slim profile, making for an easier fretting experience when mapping out complex chords or arpeggios. The satin finish on the back creates a slick playing surface for getting up and down the neck. A 20-fret rosewood fretboard tops the neck.
Features Add CharacterWith attention to detail, Guild outfitted the F130-R with many features commonly found in more expensive instruments. The rosewood bridge is a solid surface for palm muting when strumming, and complements the matching rosewood head cap. That head cap houses six vintage-style open back tuners, which serve as an aesthetic nod to Guild's history of crafting the favorite guitars of many blues and folk artists. A mother-of-pearl rosette elegantly draws the eye to the guitar's soundhole.
Features:- Orchestra body shape
- Solid spruce top
- Rosewood back and sides
- Scalloped spruce bracing
- Mahogany slim neck set into body
- 20-fret rosewood fretboard
- Rosewood bridge
- Nickel hardware
- Vintage-style open back tuners
- Mother-of-pearl rosette and inlays
- Rosewood head cap
- Deluxe hardshell case included
Hear the snappy response of spruce for yourself on the Guild F130-R.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Guild products.
- Model Name: F-130R
- Series: GAD SeriesBody
- Body Shape: Orchestra
- Body Back: Solid Rosewood Back
- Body Sides: Solid Rosewood Sides
- Body Top: Solid Spruce Top
- Bracing: Scalloped Spruce
- Rosette: Mother-Of-Pearl Rosette
- Purfling: Black/Cream/Black
- Body Binding: Ivoroid Body BindingNeck
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Pearl Dot Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 16" (40.64 Cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 Mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 Cm)Hardware
- Hardware: Nickel
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Ivory Colored Plastic W/ Abalone Dots
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Open-Back
- String Nut: Nu-Bone
- Saddle: Nu-Bone, CompensatedMiscellaneous
- Strings: D'addario Exp 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012 - .053 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Satin Finished Neck With Slim Profile, Mother-Of-Pearl Rosette And Inlays, Rosewood HeadcapAccessories
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 18 lbs
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 480-596-7195
Product DescriptionRosewood orchestra-style guitars, like the Guild F-130R acoustic guitar, are ideal for players looking for a rich, complex sound with great balance and articulation. This perfectly describes the F-130R, which has all the smooth playability and solid construction discerning players have come to expect from Guild. Premium features include a solid spruce top and solid rosewood back and sides, a slim satin-finish mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, 1 3/4 nut, ivoroid binding, and mother-of pearl rosette and inlays.
Features:- Solid spruce top
- Solid rosewood back and sides
- Ivoroid binding
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Satin-finish mahogany neck with slim profile