The Eventide H9 Core Harmonizer Multi-Effects Pedal is a powerful, expandable effects unit. It includes the original pitch and delay effects found Eventide's rack-mountable H910 and H949 as well as numerous effects borrowed from other Eventide stompboxes like the ModFactor, PitchFactor, TimeFactor, Space, and more.
Expandable AlgorithmsMost stompboxes include factory presets with the ability to edit and save your own programs. With the H9, Eventide ushers stompboxes into the modern age with expandable algorithms and an app store from which you can purchase upgrades and other expansions for your H9. More than just a patch editor, the H9 supports modular architecture and can be upgraded with not only new patches, but new algorithms which add completely new effect types to your arsenal.
iOS, Mac, and PC IntegrationInput on the H9 is simplified thank to its single, large rotary encoder. But you can't always be bending over your stompbox tweaking the settings -- and that's why Eventide offers wireless connectivity with iOS devices. Just install the free H9 Control software on your iOS device and sync with the H9 via Bluetooth. The software provides additional knobs and controls which are typically hidden in submenus, giving you direct access to all of the H9's features right at your fingertips -- and without all the back pain too. If iOS isn't your style, the H9 Control software also functions on both Mac- or PC-based computers via USB.
Learn more about the Eventide H9 Core pedal in this video:
Features:- Expandable effects stompbox with delay, pitch, modulation, and more
- 99 factory presets included
- Simplified one-knob user interface
- Connects with iPods, iPhones, and iPads wirelessly via Bluetooth
- Control the unit remotely via your iOS device
- H9 Control librarian/editor software for Mac, PC, or iOS available as free download
- Side-mounted MIDI in and out/through
- Two 1/4-inch inputs (mono or stereo)
- Two 1/4-inch outputs (mono or stereo)
- 1/4-inch port for connecting an optional expression pedal (sold separately)
- Mini USB port
- Powered via included power supply
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Eventide products.
- Input impedance: 600K ohms (mono or stereo)
- Output Impedance: 470 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10K ohms or greaterConnectors:
- Input 1 (mono): 1/4" mono phone jack
- Input 2: 1/4" inch mono phone jack
- Output 1 (mono): 1/4" mono phone jack
- Output 2: 1/4" mono phone jack
- Expression Pedal: 1/4" cable stereo phone jack
- Mini USB: Use 2.0 cables only
- MIDI In: Five pin DIN (Female)
- MIDI Out/Thru: Five pin DIN (Female)
- AC Adapter Jack: Power Supply included (see below)Physical:
- Power: 9 VDC, 500 mA, center pin (+)
- Dimensions: English: 5.25" (H) x 4.65" (W) x 1.96" (D)
- Metric: 133 (H) x 118 (W) x 50 (D) mm
System Requirements for H9 Control Software:
- iOS: devices capable of running iOS 5 or greater and support Bluetooth communcation (iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3rd gen, iPad 4th gen, iPad mini, iPod touch 4th gen, and iPod touch 5th gen)
- PC: Windows XP or greater and available USB port (does not support Bluetooth)
- Mac: OS X 10.5 or greater and available USB port (does not support Bluetooth)
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs
Eventide's warranty is one year parts and labor.
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 201-641-1200
Product DescriptionThe Eventide H9 Core includes the original H910 and H949 classic pitch and delay effects. Includes 30 factory presets. Controllable via H9 Control software on Windows, OSX via USB, or wirelessly via Bluetooth with iOS. Built-in tuner, true bypass, MIDI, and shares algorithms with up to 4 other H9s on one eventide.com account. All of Eventide's stompbox algorithms and their associated presets are available for in-app purchase.