When DigiTech developed the PDS 8000 looper pedal over twenty years ago, it looped eight seconds of audio. When they reinvented loopers in 2005 with the original JamMan(r), over 6 hours worth of material could be stored on a removable media card. Now, DigiTech(r) has raised the bar with the JamMan Solo Looper/Phrase Sampler with the ability to store 35 minutes of CD-quality loops in 99 internal memories as well as having an SD memory card expansion slot giving you the ability to store over 16 hours* of material in an additional 99 slots.
The JamMan Solo is designed for guitarists and bassists packing a full-featured looper in a compact form factor.
The JamMan Solo features USB connectivity and will sync to DigiTech's free JamManager software that organizes and saves your JamMan Solo's loops to PC or Mac. JamManager also lets you quickly create custom JamLists to take to your gig.
- Store over 35 minutes of mono, CD-Quality loops in 99 internal memories
- Optional SDHC card can store over 16 hours* of CD-quality audio in 99 additional memories (198 total)
- Record rhythm loops and solo over them on the fly, completely Hands-Free(tm)
- Connect to your computer via USB and use the JamManager Loop Librarian software to organize and archive your loops.
- Aux Input lets you import music from CD and MP3 players
- Load up the JamMan with bass lines, drums, harmonies, and more; create an entire backup band, take it with you, and perform anywhere!
- Slow down or speed up any loop without changing pitch
- Metronome with multiple rhythm sounds and time signatures
- Rugged metal chassis
- Power supply included
- Optional footswitch adds additional Hands-Free functionality
*with optional 8GB or higher SDHC memory card
JamManager: Archive and Manage Your Loops
DigiTech invented the first looper in 1985, and now has reinvented loopers with the JamMan Solo, JamMan Stereo, and JamMan Delay. Now DigiTech has reinvented the way you organize and save your loops with the JamManager Loop Librarian.
The JamManager syncs to your JamMan Solo, JamMan Stereo, and JamMan Delay to save, rename, and archive the loops you have created. JamManager also lets you create JamLists that let you customize loop sets to download to your JamMan and take to your gigs, eliminating the need for multiple SD cards.
Once you use the JamManager with your JamMan Solo, JamMan Stereo, or JamMan Delay, you'll never think about looping the same way.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of