Deering's most affordable professional grade resonator 5-string banjo, the Eagle II banjo is a whole new breed of banjo. The Deering Eagle II Banjo features the ground-breaking, patent-pending Twenty-Ten Tone Ring which is a completely original Deering design that is unlike any other traditional tone ring.
The Deering Eagle II Banjo produces a high-quality sound that is versatile for many styles of playing. While the sound is uniquely Eagle, it represents a refinement in the quality of banjo tone, something that allows the player to soar to new heights. It is perfect for the player who wants a professional quality banjo that he can use for playing many styles of music.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Maple Stained a Dark Red Mahogany
- Natural Ebony Fingerboard
- 22 Pressed In Nickel Silver Frets
- Original Eagle Engraved Inlays
- Slender Deering Neck Shape
- Fully Adjustable Truss Rod
- Planetary Banjo Tuners
- Geared 5th String Peg
- Gloss Finish
- Deering Patent Pending Twenty-Ten Tone Ring
- Three-Ply Violin Grade Maple Rim
- True Tone Deering Tailpiece
- Deering Brass Notched Tension Hoop
- 11" Top Frosted Medium Crown Head
- 24 Round Hooks and 1/4" Hex Nuts
- 24 Bracket Shoes
- Eagle 2-Piece Flange
- Slender Shaped Armrest
- 5/8" Maple Bridge With Ebony Top
- Nickel Plated Hardware
- Maple Stained Red Mahogany
- White Binding
- Straight Inside Resonator Sidewalls
- Gloss Finish
Includes a Deering Hardshell Case
Tone: A strong mid range tone with good bass and vibrant highs, that is versatile for playing both Clawhammer and Bluegrass styles of playing.
Tuned: g,D,G,B,D in standard tuning
- Neck Width at the Nut 1 1/4"
- Scale Length Nut to Bridge 26 1/4"
- Resonator diameter 13 7/8"
- Overall Instrument Length 38"
- Weight Approx. 10 lbs
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 25 lbs