The CVA-121 offers tremendous power output and exceptional low frequency response. The CVA-121 represents an industry milestone, as it is the first 1200-watt, 21-inch active subwoofer. At the heart of the CVA-121 is Cerwin-Vega's patented Stroker(tm)(r) Technology, which utilizes a three-spider driver design to optimize cone excursion and voice coil efficiency. Even the unique and striking cast aluminum grille doubles as a speaker heat sink, enabling these woofers to play longer and harder than anything else in their class.
Matched to this woofer is a powerful, built-in 1200-watt (2400 watt peak) high-efficiency Class H amplifier. The CVA-121 amplifier includes a unique onboard parametric equalizer that allows for added adjustment of gain, frequency and Q for maximized control and output. Integrating all these technologies allows the CVA-121 to deliver best-in-class low-frequency output from a 21-inch speaker, but has a footprint more like an 18-inch box. The result of all this integration is power, upgradeability and improved portability.
The CVA-121 has a complete array of connection and mounting options. XLR and 1/4" connectors allow for balanced and unbalanced operation, accommodating a wide variety of cables and configurations. Master/Slave output connectors allow users to daisy-chain multiple CVA subwoofers for precise control from the master unit. Finally, three top-mount 35 mm pole socket and matched mounting accessories, provide for flexible full range system configurations.
Protecting your investment is solid 18-mm hardwood construction. Bottom line; the CVA-121 Active Subwoofer will provide you exceptional performance in a package that's small and easy to use.
- Custom 21-inch woofer with Cerwin-Vega's legendary Stroker technology, using a three-spider driver design
- Built-in system amplification optimized for the 21-inch woofer
- Master/Slave Output allows for daisy-chaining multiple subs reduces cable connections
- Onboard Parametric Equalizer allows control of performance output by control of the gain, frequency, and Q
- Cast aluminum grille protects the woofer and acts as a heat sink by reducing power compression
- Rugged hardwood enclosure and removable casters reliable from gig to gig
- Three top-mount industry standard 35mm pole sockets accommodate single or multiple CVA-28s using the CVA accessories
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
Power: Continuous 1200 watts peak 2400 watts
Power Consumption: 2000 watts 16.7amps
Frequency Response: 35 Hz - 135 Hz (+/-3 dB)
Frequency Range: 32 Hz - 135 Hz (-10 dB)
Max SPL: 135 dB
Crossover: LPF 65 Hz - 130 Hz HPF 25 Hz
- Inputs: XLR/F Balanced (x2), 1/4" TRS (x2)
- Outputs: XLR/M (x2), XLR/M Slave
Controls: HPF 65 Hz, 85 Hz, 130 Hz Variable LPF 65 Hz, 130 Hz polarity 0 - 180 degrees parametric EQ Gain, freq, Q
Driver: model, SW21C, size 21"
Voice Coil: 4"
Enclosure: Multi-ply hardwood Coolex Paint or Black Carpet
Dimensions: 31.75" x 23.5" x 23.5" 806 mm x 533 mm x 533 mm
Weight: subwoofer 180 lb (81.6 kg) shipping 186 lb (84.4 kg)
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 190 lbs