The Casio Privia PX-3 redefines the digital stage piano category with unprecedented sound quality and performance features in a lightweight design that is supremely portable. Featuring tone editing, insert effects, MIDI controller capabilities, an Ivory Touch 88 note scaled hammer action keyboard and weighing only 23.6 lbs., the Privia PX-3 is ready to take stage.
The grand piano sounds in the PX-3 deliver an unprecedented level of realism and expression. Four dynamic levels of stereo piano samples are integrated with Casio's proprietary Linear Morphing System, for a grand piano sound with seamless transitions and a superior dynamic range. For added realism, the PX-3 simulates the sound of open strings when the dampers are raised by the pedal using Acoustic Resonance DSP.
The PX-3 was designed to be the heart of your live performance rig. Its controller features allow you to control two upper and two lower zones. Each zone can be one of the PX-3's sounds, control an external MIDI device or both simultaneously. The PX-3's internal tones can be customized to meet your needs with 64 insert effects, adjustable filters, envelopes and more. All of your changes can be stored and instantly recalled from the PX-3's 64 registration locations.
The PX-3 features a Ivory Touch, Tri-Sensor 88-note scaled hammer action keyboard. Casio's superior engineering has resulted in an authentic piano touch that captures every detail and nuance of your performance. This scaled hammer action provides the weight, feel and resistance of a piano without sacrificing the portability of the instrument.
To complete the piano experience, the PX-3 features 128 notes of polyphony, enough horsepower to the most demanding musical passages and the ability to layer sounds and use the damper pedal without worry of dropped notes. In addition the PX-3 can connect effortlessly to your computer via USB without the need to install drivers.
- Ivory Touch 88-key scaled hammer action for supreme feel
- 64 insert effects give you added flexibility and versatility
- USB MIDI interface for connection to your computer without the need to install drivers
- Authentic sounding piano tones are sure to impress
- Backlit LCD screen is viewable even on a dark stage
AC Adaptor (Included).
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Keyboard: 88-key, 3-sensor scaled hammer action keyboard (mat finish)
- Touch Response: 3 sensitivity levels, Off
- Type of Keyboard: AIF (Linear Morphing)
- Maximum Polyphony: 128
- Number of Tones: 250
- 16 piano tones
- 12 electric piano 1 tones
- 8 electric piano 2 tones
- 8 clavitones / vibraphone
- 18 organ, 20 strings/ensemble
- 10 guitar/bass
- 20 other
- 128 GM tones
- 10 drum sets
- Playing Styles: Layer, Split
- Digital Effects: Reverb (4 types), Chorus (4 types), Brilliance, DSP (2 channels, 64 types, editable),
- Acoustic Resonance System: Yes
- Type Demo Songs: 4 songs
- SD Card Slot Supported SD card capacities: 2GB max.
- Display: Screen Full-dot LCD with backlight
- Pedals: Comes with 1 pedal (SP-3), terminals x 2 (damper, soft/sostenuto switching),
3 pedal unit support
- Half-pedal Operation (damper): Yes, when using an optional 3-pedal unit.
- Key Transpose: 25 steps (-12 semitones to 0 to +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 440Hz +/- 99 cents (1 semitone = 100 cents)
- MIDI: GM Level 1 compliant
- Tone select button
- Registrations: 8 banks x 8 sets (64 sets total)
- Master keyboard function
- Mixer function
- Temperaments (preset scale): Equal + 16 other types
- Octave Shift
- Panel Lock
- Pitch bend wheel (0 to 12 semitones)
- Assignable switches x 2
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 52.04 x 11.25 x 5.31 inches
- Weight: 23.81 lbs
- Finish: Black metallic tone finish
- Included Accessories: Pedal (SP-3), music stand, AC adaptor, dust cover
- Headphones 2 (standard stereo jacks)
- Pedals 2 (damper, soft/sostenuto switching), 3-pedal unit connector
-Line Out 2 (L / MONO, R)
- Line In 2 (L / MONO, R)
- USB 1 (A commercially available USB cable (A-B type) is required to connect a computer to the USB port)
- MIDI in/out
- External Power DC 12V
Power Supply: AC Adaptor (Included)
If you have additional warranty questions,
please call the manufacturer at 800-435-7732