From retro psychedelic to laser-guided metal, there's always a place in your pedal chain for the Behringer SP400 Super Phase Shifter. The SP400 lets you experience the phasing styles of classic multi-stage phasers plus completely modern sounds.
What is a Phaser?
A phaser filters a signal by creating a series of peaks and troughs in the frequency spectrum. The position of the peaks and troughs is modulated so that they vary over time, creating a sweeping effect. In plain terms, the SP400 will make your guitar sound something like a jet airplane flying overhead.
Real Sound Modeling (RSM) technology, which has been integrated into this pedal for the first time, gives the SP400 the power to create a wide, rich tonal palette. Go from gentle tone coloration to really deep phasing. Every step along the way sounds like it was created in a state-of-the-art studio!
Phasing Made Easy
The SP400 Super Phase Shifter has a Fall/Rise/Step/4-/8-/10-/12-step Mode switch plus Resonance, Depth and Rate controls. Other features are the Tap Tempo option, a dazzling blue LED to indicate the power status and battery condition plus the bypass footswitch, which preserves signal integrity. You can power this pedal with a 9 V battery or a DC Power Supply (not included).
- The ultimate Phase Shifter that delivers the whole history from vintage to modern phase shifting effects--at the touch of a footswitch
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- Experience any sounds from classic 4-, 8-, 10- and 12-stage phasers to unique swirling up- and downward moving sounds
- Dedicated Mode, Resonance, Depth and Rate controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Take off with the most extreme and sought-after hard rock or heavy metal distortion
- Multi-gain circuitry to give you super-thick, tube-like distortion plus endless sustain
- Dedicated Distortion, 3-band EQ and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 1 lbs