Apogee's MiC is the first studio quality microphone to make a direct digital connection to iPad, iPhone and Mac. About the size of an iPhone, MiC makes it easy to capture your best take with incredible quality, anywhere your music takes you. Record any sound you can imagine, from vocals to voice-overs, instruments to interviews and everything in between, and build a track right on your iPad, iPhone or Mac with GarageBand.
PureDIGITAL Technology Delivers Pristine Sound Quality
MiC is a premium digital converter featuring PureDIGITAL technology which delivers your voice or acoustic instruments true tone to your iPad, iPhone or Mac without compromise. You will notice the sonic difference between MiC and other similar products immediately.
Is This Thing On? Status and Level Indication
It's easy to tell if MiC is connected properly by the status LED on the front of MiC. If it's green, you are ready to record and the light becomes your input level indicator. If it turns red, you are rockin' the MiC too hard and need to turn your level down with the input gain control knob.
- Blue - MiC is connected but not ready,
- Green - MiC is connected, ready and working with your software
- Red - Your level is too high.
Check 1, 2... Dial It In with Easy Level Control
MiC features an input gain control knob. This rotary style wheel is conveniently located on the side of MiC for easy thumb access. With the level indication LED as your guide, the gain control knob allows you to fine tune for the perfect level without having to look at software. It's a microphone, preamp and converter.
- PureDIGITAL connection for pristine sound quality
- Studio quality cardioid condenser microphone
- 44.1/48 kHz, 24-bit analog-to-digital conversion
- Studio quality microphone preamp with up to 40dB of gain
- No configuration, just plug in and record
- Control knob allows easy input level adjustment
- Multicolor LED for status indication and input level monitoring
- Designed for vocal and acoustic instrument recording
- Also great for recording interviews, podcasts, voice overs, and audio for DSLR video
- All metal construction
- Extremely compact and portable
- Works with GarageBand
- Bus-powered by iPad, iPhone or Mac (no batteries or external power required)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 0.5m cable for connection to iPad and iPhone
- 1m Lightning Cable
- 1m cable for connection to Mac
- Quick start guide
- Desktop tripod
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad, iPad 2, iPad (3rd gen.)
- Connection: 30-pin dock connector
- iPod Touch (5th gen.), iPhone 5, iPad (4th gen.), iPad Mini
- Connection: Apple's Lightning to 30-pin adapter
- (sold separately)
- iOS version: 4.3 and later
- Power: Dock connector port (no batteries required)
- *Software: Made for GarageBand on iPad, iPhone
- MiC also works with these apps>Mac OS:
- Computer: Mac, with an Intel processor
- Memory: 1 GB minimum of installed RAM, 2 GB recommended
- Mac OS version: 10.6.4 or later
- Connection and power: Any available USB port on a Mac
- Software: GarageBand, Logic Pro, MainStage, Pro Tools (v. 9 or higher) or any Core Audio compatible application
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 1 lbs