The American DJ Flat PAR TRI7X is a professional "low profile" LED PAR Can with extremely bright output. It features seven 3-Watt TRI LEDs (3-in-1 RGB) and will not cast any RGB shadows. The unit's "low profile," sideways power, DMX Ins/Outs, and dual hanging brackets make it ideal for mobile entertainers, permanent installations and for inserting into truss for up-lighting.
The Flat PAR TRI7X has seven different DMX channel modes, and may also run in Sound Active or Master/Slave modes. Users can also go "wireless" with the ADJ LED RC wireless remote (sold separately). This LED PAR Can also features: 32 Color Macros, Electronic Dimming (0-100%), IEC AC IN and OUT on rear to daisy chain power and a 40-degree beam angle. The Flat PAR TRI7's LEDs are rated at 50,000 hours, and only draws 25-Watts of power per fixture.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
American DJ and Audio products.
- Ultra bright slim PAR Can with 7x 3-Watt TRI LEDs (3-in-1 RGB)
- New Feature - Power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- Great for performance stages where traditional PAR cans emit a lot of heat onto performers
- Low profile case design
- Wireless infrared remote control up to 15 ft./4.5M (Model: ADJ LED RC - sold separately)
- 7 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 channel modes
- 6 Operational modes: Manual Color Mode; Color Change Mode; Color Fade Mode; Auto (Program Run) Mode; Sound Active Mode and DMX-512 Mode
- Smooth RGB color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- TRI LED (3-in-1) projects no RGB shadows
- 32 built-in Color Macros
- Color strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 40-degree
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable (In/Out)
- 4-button LED DMX display on rear panel
- Dual bracket system allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- IEC AC IN/OUT outlets on rear to daisy chain power
- Safety hook on rear panel
- Includes gel frame for optional diffusion filters
- Run all night - No duty cycle
- Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
- Power Draw: 26.5W max
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- ETL listed
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.75" x 9" x 4.25"/ 272 x 230 x 115mm
- Weight: 6 lbs./2.4 kg.
- Specifications subject to change without notice
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs