When you call, mention priority code 1ZS-KHG7

Rating and Reviews: Taylor A10 Academy Series

Get full, dreadnought sound and legendary Taylor quality with the Academy Series A10, a 15/16-size acoustic with a solid spruce top and a matte finish.

Overall

"Great Guitar" submitted July 18, 2018

By james m in lilburn, GA
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing for most of my adult life and I am 37 years old. I primarily play guitar and Bass, some Piano
Music Style: I like Rock and more melodic type rock. Also I really like very atmospheric guitar music. I also like Trance dance music and cou
Overall: So i received my new A10 Taylor today and i must say I love it. I spent a lot of time at local guitar shops playing acoustic guitars to find the one that was right for me for the price as well as the quality. I stumbled upon this guitar and the moment i picked it up and strummed my first chord i loved it! I of course tried guitars from 200 yamaha's to 1200 Martins, Taylors, Gibsons and so on. This guitar to my ear had a quality of sound that i cant really describe and i absolutely adore it. I have heard that sound a couple times in my life coming from an acoustic guitar and it is my favorite sound that an acoustic makes. Maybe it is a string sound in the mid range that i just adore and this guitar has it in plenty. As a matter of fact to my ear, this guitar just sounded better than guitars twice as expensive. So the day I stumbled on this guitar i didnt really pay attention to which model this guitar was and It didnt have a price tag on it and so I assumed it was expensive, so i went home. The next couple days i could not get this guitar out of my head. As i was shopping here on zZounds for reasonable priced acoustics to purchase, I have used the zZounds 4 payment plan in the past and it is a fantastic option, i dont always just have a 1000 dollars sitting around to buy a guitar and the 4 payment plan is painless as it can get.I digressed, So at any rate I took myself back to the guitar store just to see what guitar i loved so much and see the model. I of course had seen the Academy series guitars here on the website and didnt know what to expect, so when i was at the guitar store i couldn't be happier to find out that the guitar i loved so very much was an actual Taylor A10 non electric version. I was blown away that of all the guitars i played the cheapest of the Taylors to my ear sounded amazing, I didnt pick up any of the high dollar guitars so i didnt have them as a reference but for all the sub 700 guitars this was an amazing guitar.TLDR version. I love this guitar and zZounds is super awesome in the way the 4 payment plan works as well as their prices being as good as anyone else or better in some instances. Thanks zZounds!!! I was required to put a selection of a star rating for manufacturer support but i cant really comment on it yet as i have not had to deal with Taylor for any reason at this point today.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZS-KHG7. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST