Nektar Aura Beat Composer USB MIDI Pad Controller

Nektar Aura Beat Composer USB MIDI Pad Controller

Whether you're in the studio or on stage, the Nektar Aura Beat Composer brings an exciting drum-machine-style workflow to your DAW or external MIDI setup.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted June 1, 2020 by Hurvey Jones in San Diego, CA
"I Can't Sleep"
At the time I'm writing this review, I've had my Nektar Aura for 3 days. I can't put it down! I know that Nektar products comes with a book, and I think once I settle down a little bit I will look at the book, but loading up drums in the sequencer, and making different timings for them??? What!! Using your plug ins, and changing your scales and chords! What??? Again, I have a lot to learn because I didn't open the book, and this is a new product, so besides watching Namm, I want to experience this myself, and oh my. The screen is bright and colorful. My brain has already adjusted to R1 to browse through my sounds.Bottom line, if you want to sleep, then don't get this. If you want to increase your music skills than look no further. That's all I will say so far, and I might have to do another review in a month or 2, once I really know my " Ari"
I've been playing music since the summer of 1982. I play the piano/ organ/ and bass at home
Christian, hip-hop, instrumentals
9 of 10 people (90%) people found this review helpful. Did you?