When you call, mention priority code 20M-0GRC

Rating and Reviews: Gibson LE Les Paul Studio Plus

With its Ultra-Modern weight relief, this is one Les Paul you can play all night long. The 57 Classic/+ humbuckers offer classic LP tone with a modern twist.

"One word...”Wow!”" submitted September 21, 2017

By Scott F in St Clair Shores , MI
Overall
Musical Background: Playing guitar for 48 years. In a gigging band.
Music Style: Progressive, classic rock, blues.
Sound: Sounds exactly like you would expect a Les Paul to sound; full and clear with a nice crunch with the volume controls. Feature: The push / pull pots are really nice . Ease of Use: Extremely playable out of the box. First guitar I haven’t had to tweak or completely have to set up. Gibson nailed this one perfectly. Quality: This one will probably outlast me. Value: Best value I’ve found on a guitar yet. The Wow Factor: Excellent. Realizing that the looks of a guitar can’t make you play any better, the quality and looks of this one will certainly make you feel more like a rock star. Overall: Just received this guitar this afternoon, and was honestly blown away. The setup was perfect and extremely playable right out of the case. Flawless finish, the photos don’t even come close to actually seeing it up close. Supposedly an AA flame but looks more like a very high end PRS than a “Studio”... Great price, great guitar overall. I’ve heard all of the rumors about the quality control issues at Gibson, either they’re just bs, or they’ve been taken care of. If you’re even thinking about this guitar or on the fence, BUY IT; you won’t be disappointed.

"AMAZING!" submitted November 10, 2017

By John Page in Pike, NH
Musical Background: 27 years off and on
Music Style: Rock, Metal, Country but I'll learn/play anything
Overall: I have always wanted a USA Les Paul! Like most of us I knew the quality control was horrible at best from Gibson (from a prior purchase somewhere else.) Having always wanted a USA Les Paul I couldn't resist this one in Amber. I can't stress enough how glad I am that I bought it. The finish is amazing and it plays like butter. Push/Pull knobs bring it to a new level. It is a very bright sounding guitar but able to growl with the best of them. Case candy was pretty cool with a quality control signed by whoever set up YOUR guitar and also a picture of your guitar after being set up and boxed. I can't stress enough to buy this guitar if you can. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. zZounds makes it happen with play as you pay and there is no better company to buy from..PERIOD. I would NEVER buy anywhere else.

"This is the one. " submitted August 29, 2017

By Daniel Jacob in Covington, LA
Overall
Musical Background: I play A little bit of everything both professionally and at home.
Music Style: Christian, Rock, Metal, Blues, Jazz or wherever the groove may lead.
Overall: That one guitar felt good in my hands I couldn't help but play till my wife couldn't stand. For a classic rock pun lol. From the moment I pick this guitar up, I thought the quality and the sound was amazing. I have Many guitars from all brands including Gibson and this is my favorite. It is very comfortable to play I love the coil taps. I would highly recommend buying one if you have the means.

"Amazing" submitted March 5, 2017

By Mike L in Belleville, NJ
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing 15+ years.
Music Style: Classic rock,metal,prog
Overall: I just have to say I love this guitar. The finish is gorgeous I love the weight relief. The neck profile is perfect for me. The guitar is built very well. I know Gibson has a reputation for shoddy quality control but mine is perfect. Love the Grover licking tuners make it a breeze to change strings. I'm not a big fan of Gibson pups so I'll probably change those but otherwise this is a killer guitar.

"A Beautifully Crafted instrument in True Les Paul Tradition" submitted June 2, 2017

By Tim Barnes
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing 40+ years, currently in a Rock 'n Roll dance band.
Music Style: My musical style preferences include Blues, Rock, Rock 'n Roll, Country and some Light Jazz.
Overall: I had waited to find the right combination of quality, appearance, weight, features and price point. This guitar arrived, and it exceeded my expectations. I've wanted a true Gibson Les Paul my whole life, with my first Gibson purchased back in 1978 (an L6-S model that I've since put away). The pictures truly do not do the guitar justice. It is finished beautifully, and the setup was spot-on out of the box. Weighing in at 7.5 pounds, I'm able to play this thing all night in comfort. The locking tuners are a must these days for quick string changes. The '57 Pickups provide rich tonal output in the tradition of a Les Paul sound you would expect. The slim taper neck is just right for my hands. At 59, I felt like I finally deserved this, and you should consider it too... you won't be disappointed.

When you call, mention priority code 20M-0GRC. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449