When you call, mention priority code 205-KWFM

Rating and Reviews: Fender Rumble 200 V3

The Rumble 200's 15-inch Eminence driver pushes out 200 watts of tight-sounding Class D tone, thanks to Fender's unique drive circuit and compact design.

"Everything I need in a combo amp..." submitted April 21, 2014

By Tom G in Burlington, KY
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing less than a year. I have a regular gig with bluegrass gospel group and just started a progressive bluegrass group.
Music Style: Bluegrass, folk, blues, gospel......and NEW GRASS baby. Long live the spirit of John Hartford.
Sound: Sounds great. I play alot of bluegrass and folk music, so I try to get close to a double bass sound. With my Rotosound Tru 88 strings, a muffle next to the bridge and the settings done correctly, this thing gets me pretty darn close. I don't seek as wide a range of applications as others. However, what little I have sought out in sound/tone, I get it rather easily for someone with my limited experience. Feature: The new locations of knobs, etc in the rear are more appealing to me for looks. The ability to plug my phone in, play through and practice makes it an excellent practice amp as well. I even jam it occasionally when not playing just because the kids think its fun. I can't overstate how light this thing feels in comparison to other similar sized combo amps. It's really easy to move around. The front grill has a nice strap to pull off of its velcro holding pieces. Pretty convenient if you need access. Ease of Use: As a relatively newer player, I have very little problem getting the sounds I need out of this V3 200. Once again, being so light makes it easy to get back forth to my weekly gig. Quality: Feels solid when you lift it by the strap and doesn't give any indication of weak construction, feels great. The only thing I don't like is the grill is just cloth as compared to the Rumble 150 which had a metal protection piece for the front. Value: Worth every last penny. Manufacturer Support: I've had other Fender issues NOT related to this product and they are very helpful and professional. As always, ZZounds is very helpful and professional. The Wow Factor: Love the new look, the great sound and the portability. Wow indeed. Overall: As a previous Rumble 150 owner, I'm very pleased with the updated V3 200 Combo Amp. It's louder, nearly half the weight of the Rumble 150 and the new styling is classic Fender. The top-side handle and lighter weight make it extremely portable without sacrificing what matters to me. Pay as you Play? That's frickin awesome. I love having access to my equipment a couple months before I budgeted. You WILL NOT find better, easier financing than what ZZounds offers. Period.

"Fender's Supersonic bass amp" submitted September 17, 2014

By steve p in pt. pleasant, NJ
Musical Background: semi pro, playing bass since 1980
Music Style: play just about any style music.
Overall: this amp screams 60's. there's a sweetness to the new rumbles that sounds better than the bassman amps ive played. for me this rumble is the swiss army knife of bass combos.it sounds great no matter what style of music you play. the compressor/ limiter circuit is genius. the tone , the look and the weight sold me. imho this is the best sounding solid state amps Fender has made so far. very happy with my purchase from Zzounds. oh, don't let the 140 watts discourage you. this amp will step all over any of the supposed 300 watt combos.

"Professional Amp" submitted February 21, 2018

By Mark Brummer in Yuma, AZ
Musical Background: Electric, Acoustic and Bass played 46 years
Music Style: Rock, Country, Folk and Praise
Overall: I read all the reviews for this before making a decision between this amp and an Ampeg with a 15". I love Sunn and Ampeg bass amps: that is what I grew up with along with a Fender 100 tube amp that had a four 12 cabinet that rocked. Some reviewers stated this amp was straight out of the sixties or sounded like an old Bassman. They are right. First time I turned it on and turned it up a bit it sounded just like my Bassman 100 but with a deep throaty sound that old school bass players like me crave. How Fender was able to get a true tube sound into this solid state amp is pure genius. I feels like a tube amp. Deep and it seems to have a slight sag to it. Very impressive. I turn the horn off, leave the eq knobs at straight d├ętente, use the vintage button in and it sounds incredible The overdrive channel is a monster to itself: horn off, straight up eq and you can go from mild breakup like you would get with slightly overdriven preamp tubes to an amp maxed out. think of Grand Funk, Deep Purple etc. I haven't spoken about the volume and wattage yet. When you crank it up to where you feel your pant legs wobbling and your stomach churning you realize that this is no toy. The decibels this can put out are truly amazing for it's size. I runs at 120 watts as is but add another 8 ohm cab and it jumps to 200 watts. That 120 is loud as hell and the only reason to add another cab is if you want a couple of tens and it would sound great. Myself, I would add the Fender one 15 cab and get that volume and bass that would take the house down. Looks like a toy, but a real fire breather inside.

"WOW WHAT A LITTLE AMP" submitted December 31, 2014

By Edward Jowers in Beaumont, TX
Musical Background: Retired pro, currently studio musican
Music Style: I have play most music in my life. Currently Gospel and country. I do jam with some of the best musicians in SETexas. We cross a
Overall: Got it on 12/31 ordered it on 12/28. Ext the sounds ,Excellent service. Was amazed at the sounds I could get from it .I ordered it for my church praise .I am playing on half of a Backline 600 .Heavy as hell. Now I can leave this at church and have my big amp for gigs.I think I am going to be pleased with this .Good job zzound,this is why I keep using you. No better quality than Fender.I play 3 different Jazz Basses

"Rumble Heaven" submitted March 29, 2015

By John D in East Providence, RI
Overall
Musical Background: Playing for one year the bass guitar, right now only jamming at home.
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Folk, Country, and Soul
Overall: I took my time purchasing my Rumble 200, comparing some other before I finally decided on the Fender. It lives up to the sale pitch and I am glad I bought it. For portability alone, I live on second floor, it was a breeze to carry. Operating instructions are easy to use. My Epiphone B3 sounds great playing through this amp. Don't regent my choice.

"Sweet little amp!" submitted April 3, 2018

By Brett Mallory in Whitesville, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing since junior high - I'm 60 now. Guitar, bass, keys, drums - a little bit of everything.
Music Style: Classic rock - what else is there???????
Overall: I had an Acoustic B200 Combo amp. I loved the sound of it because it had the same sound as the old '70's era Acoustic bass amps. I like a clean, clear bass sound. After burning up the power amps in two of the B200's I decided it was time to try something else, so I bought the Rumble 200. I plugged it in and turned it on for the first time, and in about 60 seconds I found the exact sound I was looking for - just like my old Acoustic. The tone controls are way simpler to figure out than the Acoustic was. It's nice to have a good sounding bass amp that I can carry with one hand! The only complaint I have is that the controls are on the top of the amp on the backside, that's why I rated features a 4. If they were on the frontside of the top that would be better, but front mounted would be best. But for the sound, quality, and price this is a very minor inconvenience. It's a good sounding and good looking little unit!

"It lives up to its name" submitted February 2, 2015

By Gustavo Lopez in San Diego, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Bass player for life started at 15.
Music Style: I play it all and if I don't know it I learn it.
Overall: I recently aquired the Fender Rumble V3 Bass Combo Amp, and I am truly satisfied. I did my research before I bought this product. What caught my attention was the punch and power this 15inch speaker amp has. I played a gig the first day I got it and it was solid. Since then I have recorded in the studio with it and found the tone to be amazing. It is great for gigs, compact, and best of all the lightest amp I have ever played with.

"zPerfect" submitted August 26, 2015

By Dyrk Posey in Chico, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Play bass for about 5 small gig and week.
Music Style: Swing, some blues and what ever the group needs
Overall: I looked at a lot of bass combo's and shopped around. Zzounds prices where great and the buy as you play is even better. Great low bass sounds but very clear, just the sound I was looking for. Im 64 and lots of gigs and this is very light weight and no problem to move around. Thanks ZZounds!!!

"Objectively, it sounds good" submitted April 19, 2015

By Howie B
Overall
Overall: Bought this for my son, who's working on his second album in his bedroom with his band. What I hear coming through the floor is tight with lots of sustain. And the recordings sound great. It's light, it looks good, and Fender seems to be doing good things with amplification these days. Their warranty coverage is also exellent. Recommended. By the way, the shipping was free and fast (ordered Sunday, arrived Tuesday), and unless you live in NJ, you won't pay any sales tax.

"Great amp r" submitted December 7, 2017

By Jessie Short III in Greenville, MS
Overall
Musical Background: been playing for 6+ years. have played for many churches and a few artists
Music Style: hip-hop, blues, gospel
Overall: This is a great amp. I paired this with the 15' fender bass cab and they sound great together. You can use the pair for a festival or you can use the combo by itself at small venues. It is very light and easy to carry around. It's a very powerful combo amp and for the price you cant beat it.

"Fender Ru!mble 200 Bass amp" submitted February 1, 2016

By Ron L in Chesterfield, MI
Overall
Musical Background: I play guitar and bass, for about 40 years professionally.
Music Style: Classic rock
Overall: This is an excellent product! Lightweight, yet powerful. Perfect for my needs. The service also was excellent from zZounds! Thank you.

"A solid, extremely light bass amp" submitted November 12, 2015

By Nicholas Cummins in Brooklyn, NY
Overall
Overall: The weight of this thing blows me away. It's SO LIGHT. When you tour a lot, that makes a difference.Solid Fender tone with a lot of control, good volume, I'm happy with it.

"Rumble by Fender" submitted October 19, 2015

By Chuck B in Petersburg, WV
Musical Background: Professional
Music Style: Rock,jazz,motown
Overall: 1 15 and 200 watt combo is very deceiving. I was impressed by the overall package the Fender delivered with this product. light, loud and warm. Additionally, ZZounds pay as you play is the best.

"rumble amp " submitted July 23, 2014

By craig G in Minocqua, WI
Overall
Musical Background: 45yrs. after retirement going pro. only bass.
Music Style: classic rock , original rock,
Overall: worth every penny and some what a great product zzounds was great it was on backorder and it came in on a monday and thursday i was pluging in and playing the wow is i cant say enough purchaced july 2014

"rumble amp " submitted July 23, 2014

By craig G in Minocqua, WI
Overall
Musical Background: 45yrs. after retirement going pro. only bass.
Music Style: classic rock , original rock,

When you call, mention priority code 205-KWFM. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST