When you call, mention priority code 1ZP-H1RF
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 20 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Fender Redondo Classic Guitar

For players in need of a bold sound, look no further than the Redondo Classic. The guitar's solid Sitka spruce top and mahogany body make this beauty sing.

"Redondo classic" submitted April 22, 2018

By larry larimore in wheatfield, IN
Overall
Musical Background: play banjo and guitar jam at home
Music Style: Country, bluegrass, rock
Overall: I got this guitar from zZounds. I am totally satisfied with this purchase. It is an awesome guitar more amazing than the pictures. It sounds great plugged in or unplugged. All of you people that think fender doesn't make quality acoustic guitars because they are made overseas are missing out on a great guitar.i own a Martin drs1 acoustic electric guitar and think it is great and it is but now it spends a lot of time in its case. I can't wait to play the fender and have a lot of fun playing it. I've always thought fender is unfairly underrated when it comes to there acoustic guitars. This guitar is total quality and has everything that the high dollar guitars have at a great savings.

"Fender Redondo Classic" submitted June 13, 2018

By Mike Johnson in Greenville, SC
Overall
Overall: Excellent craftmanship, I gave 4 1/2 stars on some of the items because of the built in tuner, I'm not a fan, other than that Fender hit a home run with this guitar. I've had it a little over a month and the wood is already maturing! The tone is exceptional, projection, ease of fretting, I wasn't sure about the fret board wood, but all in all this guitar has a sound all it's own, unlike other solid spruce top with solid Mahogany back and sides I've heard! Yes it's made in China, however if you let be a factor in not buying one, like was said another review you are missing out! Unplugged or plugged in it's a great guitar! I will say that when I plug it up, I do not use reverb or chorus, like I do on my other acoustic- electrics. To me it sounds better without the effects! The gig bagis definitely a quality bag, I bought a solid case simply because I wanted better protection for it. I also have a Fender Paramount PM1 that was my favorite guitar until I got this one! Buy one I really don't think you will be disappointed!

When you call, mention priority code 1ZP-H1RF. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST