When you call, mention priority code 1ZP-JRMS

Rating and Reviews: Standard Strat HSS Maple

The tight and focused tone of the humbucker in the bridge gets a boost from the sweet-looking figured-maple top, creating a stunning and playable guitar.

"Great guitar" submitted February 16, 2018

By Michael D in Utica, NY
Overall
Musical Background: 30 years playing experience.
Music Style: Hard rock, heavy metal, blues.
Overall: This is the third Stratocaster I've purchased from zZounds. I just got this one today and right out of the box, it plays great! I'm going to set up this one in E flat and swap the bridge pickup out for a Dimarzio Super Distortion. I've owned and played many guitars over the years and I'm convinced that for the money, you can't do better than a MIM Strat. The finish on this guitar is gorgeous and the maple fingerboard is awesome. zZounds offers amazing customer support too. I called last week and Marcelus in the Chicago office stayed on the phone with me for over a half hour to answer my questions. This guitar arrived at my door in less than two full days after ordering it. This guitar sounds like a Strat should, chimey and crisp and the action is fantastic. The craftsmanship is beautiful as well. I find the Strats to deliver what I need in tone and playability, and again, I don't think you can do much better in this price range. 5 stars!

" Exceeded expectations" submitted May 10, 2018

By Rob S in Falmouth, MA
Overall
Overall: I've had this guitar about a week now and I couldn't be happier. I purchased the "blemished" model and I can't for the life of me find any imperfections at all. I placed my order early on a Friday morning and the guitar arrived late afternoon the next day! zZounds is above and beyond when it comes to shipping. The set up is nice right out of the box. After tightening the tuning heads and changing the stings it held a tune wonderfully. I may still upgrade the tuners but it's not a priority. I love the modern C neck. It feels good in my hands. It feels slimmer, but still has that strat feel. I haven't played through an amp a ton but when I did I was impressed by the pick ups. I'm def going to upgrade the humbucker, but I'm not in as big of a rush to change the single coils. As has been my experience in the past the neck and middle single coils on Mexican strats are pretty nice. I also love that they did a satin finish on the back of the neck. Big points for that. I couldn't be more pleased with the product I got for the price. I love Mexican strats and this one is the best I've owned so far. And the finish is absolutely beautiful. I love the maple top with the cherry burst.

""The Best of both world"" submitted May 30, 2017

By Eugene F in Gulfport, MS
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing for about 4 year from playing bass 15 years
Music Style: Christian
Sound: As I said it the best of both world Quality: The only problem was that when I first got it the bridge plate had to be adjusted and that was an easy fix and I brought a tortoise shell pick guard just for looks Value: Yes The Wow Factor: If it look good , it make you feel that you sound good:) Overall: I have must admit I didn't really care for the the light sound that you get from Fender single core pick but i still wanted to get one,just because it look good. I have the epiphone studio pro and I like the fat sound , but when i saw the HSS strat I decided I would give it try it is great!!! I really enjoy playing this and it looks fantastic.

"Beautiful" submitted February 19, 2018

By John D in Garland, TX
Overall
Musical Background: I'e been playing 17 years. I play guitar and bass. I play lead guitar in my band
Music Style: Rock, Metal
Overall: First and foremost since getting this guitar it has become my main guitar. The finish is beautiful and the sound is good. I say "good" because that's all it is. I took out the cheap Mexican stock pickups and put in a DiMarzio Super Distortion in the bridge and in the middle and neck I put in Fender Fat 50's to give it a real "Stratocaster" sound. Overall the guitar is very much worth it and I would buy again, in fact I will be buying another guitar from zZounds

"Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS Maple" submitted October 18, 2013

By Pattie G in Mokena, IL
Musical Background: 3 years playing guitar, hobby
Music Style: Blues, Rock, some Jazz
Overall: I'm very happy with my purchase. The aged cherry burst finish is beautiful. The only negative thing I can say is the pick ups are a little weak for my taste. I plan on changing them out. Other then that its a great guitar for the money.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZP-JRMS. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST