Yamaha DBR-15 Powered Speaker (1x15")
Yamaha's DBR powered speaker systems bring excellent sound quality, reliability, and portability in three affordable models. Using the latest DSP, engineers applied our proprietary FIR-X tuning, to optimize the sound, and protection algorithms to give the DBR series class-leading maximum output power.
DBR models are bi-amped, using a separate power amplifier for the woofer and the high frequency driver to deliver accurate, controlled performance. All the acoustic components were specifically designed to take full advantage of the power amplifiers and DSP, resulting in a very natural sound even at very high levels. With a simple switch, a DBR can easily be configured for use as a high performance floor monitor or great sounding main speaker making setup a snap. Add to this Yamaha's 7 Year warranty and you can be assured a long life with great sound. Yamaha DBR series gives you the Power to Play.
The largest member of the DBR series, the DBR15 offers a 15" woofer with a 2" voice coil and a 1.4" compression driver to produce excellent full range sound. With 1000 watts of DSP controlled power, the DBR15 leads its class with output up to 132 dB of SPL (sound pressure level), while remaining musically accurate. Having great audio in an easy to set up package makes the DBR15 a perfect choice for musicians and DJs alike.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Yamaha products.
- System Type: 2-way, Bi-amp Powered Speaker, Bass-reflex Type
- Frequency Range: (-10dB) 49 Hz-20
- Coverage Angle: (Horizontal x Vertical) H90* x V60* Constant Directivity Horn
- Measured Maximum SPL (Peak) IEC Noise@1m: 132
- Crossover: 2.1 kHz
- Power Rating Dynamic: 1000 W (LF: 800 W, HF: 200 W)
- Power Rating Continuous: 465 W (LF: 400 W, HF: 65 W)
- Power Consumption: 74 W
- Components LF: 15" Cone, 2.5" Voice Coil
- Components HF: 1.4" Voice Coil, Compression Driver
- Pole Socket Size: 1-3/8" (35 mm)
- Dimensions: (W x H x D, Including Rubber Feet) 455 x 700 x 378 mm (17.9" x 27.6" x 14.9)
- Net Weight: 19.3 kg (42.6 lbs)
- I/O Connectors:
- Input INPUT1: Combo x1, INPUT2: Combo x 1 + RCA-pin x 2
- Output XLR3-32 x 1 (CH1 Parallel Through or CH1+CH2 Mix)
- Input Sensitivity: (Level: Center) INPUT1: LINE: +10 dBu, MIC: -22 dBu, INPUT2: +10 dBu
- Maximum Input Level: INPUT1: LINE: +24 dBu, MIC: -8 dBu, INPUT2: +24 dBu
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):