The Tascam AK-DR11C Handheld DR-series DSLR Filmmaking Accessory Package includes and attenuator cable for optimum audio connection to camera. The DR-series recorders have a higher signal than most cameras' are designed to take. The sound quality declines when it is directly connected to the input of a DSLR camera, utilizing an attenuator cable will properly adjust the signal of the recorder's headphone output.
*Some handheld recorders including the DR-100mkII have separate headphone and line-level outputs. If you connect to these recorders, please make sure to use the attenuator cable with the headphones output.
Splitter cable for simultaneous headphone and camera connection
Many handheld recorders use the headphone output connector when in use with a camera. In this case, your headphones are obsolete. By using the splitter cable, you will be able to use both headphones and connect to the camera
- Furry windscreen to reduce wind noise
- When filming outdoors, even a slight breeze can enter the mic and cause wind noise. Applying the furry windscreen atop your device will prevent this interrupting noise.
- Camera shoe-mount adapter
- This will allow you to mount the handheld recorder to the accessory shoe of a DSLR camera or video camera.
- Soft carrying case
- A conveniently portable soft case made of durable fabric.