The Euro Classic series takes inspiration from the Spector basses that took the world by storm in the 1980's. With their unique silhouette and unmistakable sound, these basses became the choice of the most recognizable bass players of their era.
Euro Classic basses feature weight-relieved North American Maple body wings, three-piece maple neck-thru construction, a rosewood fingerboard with mother-of-pearl inlays, and professional grade Spector hardware. All models in the Euro Classic family feature a 34" scale length and a complete electronics package from EMG. 4-string models feature the "reverse" P/J pickup configuration, while the 5-strings feature a J/J configuration. When it comes to looks, there are three distinct high-gloss finishes to choose from: white, black, and red, each with gold hardware. Discover the sound that inspired a decade of legendary bass lines with the Euro Classic series.
- Weight-relieved Maple body
- 3-piece Maple neck; 24 fret Rosewood fingerboard with Spector's signature Crown inlays
- Complete EMG electronics package including active pickups & the BTS pre-amp
- 34" Scale Length; Gold hardware
- Solid Black high gloss finish