Shure MOTIV MVi Digital Audio Interface
Delivering the convenience of a professional sound studio on the go, The Shure MOTIV MVi Portable Digital Audio Recording Interface connects any XLR microphone or 1/4" instrument (guitar, bass, or keyboard) to iOS, Android, Mac or PC devices, creating a high-quality audio portable recorder for vocals and instruments.
The MVi features a unique onboard touch panel for real-time access to gain, mute and headphone volume controls. Additionally, five onboard DSP modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud) quickly optimize settings for clean and clear digital content creation.
A low-profile footprint with all-metal construction that is designed, constructed and rigorously tested by Shure ensure reliable performance no matter what the environment.
Learn how Shure's MOTIV MV88, MV51 and MVi Interface can help you capture audio in this video -- which was recorded using Shure MOTIV gear:
- Apple MFi (Made for iPhone/iPod/iPad) Certified for direct connection to any iOS device without the need for any additional adapters or connection kits.
- Compatible with Android devices that support USB Audio Class 2.0 and Micro-B OTG (On-The-Go) connectivity. Not all Android devices are compatible.
- Discreet JFET Class A buffered instrument preamplifier input for exceptional tone and clarity
- Supplies 12-48v phantom power (12v - iOS / 48v - USB)
- 5 DSP Preset Modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud)
- Automatically adjusts EQ, Compression and Limiting for polished results
- Front Panel Touch Controls for mode selection, headphone volume, microphone gain, and mute
- Built in Headphone Output for real-time monitoring
- XLR - 1/4" Combo Jack connects XLR microphone or " plug guitar/bass/keyboard
- Includes (1) Micro-B to USB Cable
- Micro-B to Lightning cable included with -LTG sku variants
- All-Metal Construction designed, built and rigorously tested by Shure
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Shure products.
- MFi Certified: Yes
- DSP Modes: (Presets) Speech/Singing/Acoustic/Loud/Flat
- Input Combination: XLR and 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS
- Input Impedance 3-pin XLR: >2 kO
- Input Impedance 1/4" TRS: >1 MO
- Bit Depth: 16-bit/24-bit
- Sampling Rate: 44.1/48 kHz
- Frequency Response: at minimum gain, flat mode 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Adjustable Gain Range 3-pin XLR: 0 to +36 dB
- Adjustable Gain Range: TRS: +9 dB
- Maximum Input Level 3-pin XLR: 0 dBV
- Maximum Input Level TRS: +9 dBV
- Headphone Output: 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Power Requirements: Powered through USB or Lightning connector
- Phantom Power USB: +48 VDC
- Phantom Power iOS: +12 VDC
- Input Mute: Yes
- Housing: All-metal construction
- Net Weight: 310.0 g (10.93 oz.)
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 42 x 84 x 72 mm
- Includes: one (1) MicroB-to-USB cable and one (1) MicroB-to-Lightning cable
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):