Schecter C1FR Apocalypse Electric Guitar
Built for the most discerning technical players, the Apocalypse Series is bringing the noise.
Designed for extreme metal players, with an aesthetic to match, this series comes with everything you're looking for to tear it up. Schecters USA Apocalypse pickups, stainless steel frets, a compound radius for ease of playing, a light weight swamp ash body, and a stained satin finish allow this guitar to take all the abuse on stage and off. Coming in our famed C shape body with Floyd Rose/Sustainiac options and an apocalyptic Rust Grey finish, this series will get the job done!
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Schecter products.
- Model Name: C-1 FR Apocalypse
- Item Number: 1301
- Guitar Colors: Rusty Grey (RG)
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Swamp Ash
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Neck Material: Maple/Bubinga Multi-ply w/Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Triangle at 12th and 24th fret
- Binding: Black 1-ply
- Side Dot Markers: Glow In The Dark
- Scale: 25.5" (648mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin 'C'
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866" (22mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Fretboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius
- Nut: Floyd Rose 1500 Series
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32" (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter USA Apocalypse-VI
- Neck Pickup: Schecter USA Apocalypse-VI
- Battery Compartment: 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Controls: Volume/Tone/Intensity/3-Way (Pickup) Switch/2-Way On-Off Sustainiac Switch/3-Way Sustainiac Mode Switch (Fundamental-Mix-Harmonic)
- Hardware Color: Satin Black
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1500 Series
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Knobs: Hipshot O-Ring
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Case: SGR-1C "Case Sold Separately"
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):