Roland SPD-One Electro Percussion PadThe Roland SPD::ONE ELECTRO is a type of digital percussion pad, one that allows any musician to add electronic sounds to their performances. It contains 22 iconic sounds, including powerful 808 kicks, fat snares, crisp hand claps, electronic cowbells, and more, and you can even import your own original audio data into one of the 12 internal sound banks. Once you’re ready to go, the SPD::ONE ELECTRO’s robust-yet-sensitive pad can be played with sticks, hands, or feet, and the trigger threshold settings are easily adjusted with intuitive controls.
Powered by batteries or AC, the portable SPD::ONE ELECTRO can be used on the floor or a tabletop, or mounted to any rig or drum setup with the included adapter. Operation is simple, even for those musicians who are not technical; just by using four knobs on the control panel, you can change the sound, volume, balance, and more. Whether you’re a drummer, percussion player, guitarist, DJ, or vocalist, the SPD::ONE ELECTRO is a simple and flexible way to expand your sound palette and invigorate your performances.
A Digital Percussion Pad You Can Play with Sticks, Hands, or FeetEvery musician is individual, and your instruments need to complement your creativity and performance style. The SPD::ONE ELECTRO lets you play the way you want to; this compact digital percussion pad can be played with drumsticks, hands, or even your feet. What’s more, you can adjust sensitivity and trigger threshold settings in seconds using two control dials on the side of the unit. Drummers and percussionists will love the solid feel and natural rebound, guitarists can confidently stomp on the unit for four-on-the-floor beats, and practically any musician can play sounds by hand without fear of sore palms and fingers at the end of the night.
Strengthen Your Backbeat with a Wide Range of SoundsThe SPD::ONE ELECTRO contains 22 iconic sounds, including drum and percussion sounds from Roland’s legendary TR-808 and TD-909 drum machines. Inside you’ll find 808 kicks, fat snares, 808 hi-hats, hand claps, and more. What’s more, the pitch of every instrument can be changed on the fly using a single knob. You can even add reverb or delay in seconds with a second knob. With the SPD::ONE ELECTRO, bolstering your backbeat with electronic sounds has never been simpler.
Easily Fits Into Any Instrument SetupThe SPD::ONE ELECTRO is compact enough to fit into your existing instrument setup without needing to move your other gear. With the included mounting adapter, you can easily clamp the pad to a hi-hat, cymbal, or tom stand,* or even a mic stand. Alternately, the SPD::ONE ELECTRO can be played without mounting it to anything at all—simply place it on the floor, a tabletop, or any solid surface.
*Fits percussion stand rod diameters from 8.0-12.7 mm.
Portable and Built for the RoadYou can take the SPD::ONE ELECTRO wherever you want, thanks to its compact size and battery operation. It’s lightweight enough to be dropped into a bag or instrument case, and robust enough to travel thanks to its metal-body construction. You can even play and produce your own sounds on the move via headphones, and include them in your set list that night.
Easy Control Using Just Four KnobsOperating the SPD::ONE ELECTRO is very simple. There are no complex submenus or button sequences—just select your sounds by turning the bank selector to any of the 12 positions, and hit the pad to play. With just four main knobs on the front panel, everything you need is at hand, including the ability to customize sounds, adjust overall volume, and balance levels on the fly.
Enhance Your Performances with User Sample ImportThe SPD::ONE ELECTRO is loaded with iconic sounds, but sometimes you just need to use your own samples. Via USB, you can import WAV audio files up to five seconds long simply by dragging and dropping your files. Your sounds can then be modified just like any of the internal sounds using the tuning and effect control knobs. If you need to use sounds longer than five seconds, check out the dedicated SPD::ONE WAV PAD, which can handle up to 4 GB of WAV audio.
Compact MIDI Controller for DAW Music ProductionThanks to its built-in USB-MIDI support, the SPD::ONE ELECTRO can be used as a compact digital pad controller for a computer DAW. This provides a great way to play software-based sounds and enhance your productions with realistic MIDI percussion tracks.
Features:- Light, compact digital percussion pad that can be played with drumsticks, hands, or feet
- 22 onboard sounds, including TR-808, TR-909, and hand clap sounds
- Import your own WAV data via USB to one of the 12 sound banks
- Edit and control your sounds easily with just four knobs
- Powered by batteries (4 x AA) or AC adapter
- Main output (mono) and headphones output (stereo) for monitoring
- USB-MIDI enables use as a pad controller for music software
- Can be floor or tabletop mounted, or fitted to drum hardware and mic stands using the included mounting adapter
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Roland products.
- Instruments: 22User Sample:
- Number of User Sample: 1
- Sound Length: 5seconds
- Data Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 1 6bits, Mono/Stereo)Controls:
- INST knob
- [TUNING] knob
- [FX] knob
- [VOLUME] knob
- [INST VARIATION] button
- [THRES] knob
- [SENS] knob
- [POWER] switchEffects:
- SPD-1E, SPD-1P: Reverb, Delay
- SPD-1K: Reverb, Distortion
- Indicator: TRIG IndicatorConnectors:
- OUTPUT (MONO) jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- USB port: Micro-B type
- DC IN jackUSB:
- Mass Storage Class
- Power Supply:
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 4
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4
- AC adaptor (DC9V)Current Draw:
- 300 mA (DC IN)
- *Expected battery life under continuous use
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6):
- Normal use: Approx. 7 hours
- Maximum load use: Approx. 4 hours
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6):
- Normal use: Approx. 6 hours
- Maximum load use: Approx. 3 hours
- *These can vary depending on the specifications of the batteries, capacity of the batteries, and the conditions of use.Dimensions (excluding attachment):
- 140 (W) x 160 (D) x 56 (H) mm
- 5-9/16 (W) x 6-5/16 (D) x 2-1/4 (H) inches
- Weight (including batteries, excluding attachment):
- 900 g
- 2 lbAccessories:
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Attachment screws x 2
- Holder mounting screws (bolt x 1, nut x 1, washers x 2)
- *Acceptable rod diameters: 8.0-12.7 mm (3/8-1/2 inches)
- Alkaline batteries (AA, LR6) x 4
- Options (sold separately):
- AC adaptor: PSA-S series
- Personal drum monitor: PM-10
- Headphones: RH-300V
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 323-890-3700