Roland Blues Cube Tour Guitar Amp HeadDriven by Roland's acclaimed Tube Logic design, the Blues Cube Tour brings punch, presence, and authority to your backline. The flagship Tour head packs 100 big watts to provide ample power and headroom for concert-level performing.
Going far beyond modeling, Roland's Tube Logic design philosophy starts with carefully reproducing the inner workings of the revered tweed-era tube amp in every way, from guitar input to speaker output. Versatile clean and crunch channels can be used independently or combined for a complex range of tones, while variable output power modes let you dial in burning, full-throttle sound at any volume. Road-tested and fine-tuned with feedback from top players, the gig-ready Blues Cube delivers the sweet, magical tone and satisfying feel that makes a great guitar amp a highly expressive musical instrument.
Musical, Highly Responsive Amp Tones with Tube LogicWarm, bouncy, responsive, dynamic, elastic -- these are all terms that guitarists use to describe the satisfying experience of playing their favorite tube amps. Thanks to Roland's Tube Logic, these words can be applied to the Blues Cube Tour as well. Dramatically evolved from the first-generation sound of the original Blues Cube amps from the '90s, today's Tube Logic accurately provides the complex, highly interactive behavior of classic tube designs in meticulous detail, providing the magical "it" factor that takes a guitar amp from a simple sound system to a living, breathing musical instrument. Great feel, distortion control with touch and volume, bloom, sparkle, power supply "sag," and more -- everything that players love about a finely-tuned vintage tube amp is present in abundance with the Blues Cube.
Clean, Crunch, and Dual ToneThe Blues Cube Tour has two independent channels--one voiced for cleaner tones, and the other for crunch. Each channel has its own Boost and Tone switches to shape the character. The Clean channel's single volume control dials in natural tube fullness and bite as the volume is cranked, while the Crunch channel's variable gain control provides a range of grit flavors from mild to aggressive.
With the press of a switch, the unique Dual Tone mode lets you blend both channels together for an endless array of rich tones. And just like a vintage tube amp, the Blues Cube loves stompboxes, allowing you to further shape your personal sound by hitting the amp's front end with your favorite gain pedals.
Wide-Open Sound at Any VolumeEvery tube amp player knows that you really need to turn up the volume and push the output tubes to get the amp to sing at its best. The downside is that the sound simply becomes too loud for playing anywhere but the biggest stages -- though that's certainly never stopped guitarists from trying!
With Tube Logic, the Blues Cube authentically delivers the complex distortion characteristics of output tubes and their interaction with the output transformer, with the sound getting richer and the feel becoming more dynamically responsive as the overall volume is increased. But with the Blues Cube's variable Power Control, you're able to enjoy this musical, cranked-up tone while matching the volume to any situation, from recording to rehearsals to nightclub gigs and beyond.
Maintenance-Free and Easy on Your BackWith its modern approach, the Blues Cube eliminates two of the big drawbacks found in all tube amps powerful enough for stage playing--they're extremely heavy, prone to vibration damage, and they require frequent tube replacement and other costly maintenance to keep them going strong. In contrast, the Blues Cube is basically maintenance-free, and has been carefully designed to reduce weight in every area that doesn't affect the tone. With the Blues Cube, you're able to enjoy great tube sound at every gig, but with much easier load-in and no actual tubes to worry about!
Effects, Foot Control, and Direct Recording via USBThe Blues Cube Tour features onboard reverb, plus an effects loop for patching in any external effect that you like. The rear panel has jacks for connecting an optional footswitch such as the GA-FC Foot Controller, which provides remote switching for channel selection, Dual Tone mode, and on/off for the built-in effects and effects loop. And with the USB jack, it's simple to capture the Blues Cube Artist's rich tones directly into your favorite computer recording applications.
Features:- Performance-ready 100-watt guitar head with authentic tube tone and touch response
- Roland's comprehensive Tube Logic design delivers the interactive tonal behaviors of famous fine-tuned vintage tube amps, including preamp and output tube distortion characteristics, power supply compression, and much more
- Independent Clean and Crunch channels, plus unique Dual Tone mode for blending channels to expand tonal possibilities
- Master volume, three-band EQ, and Presence control, plus Boost and Tone switches on each channel
- Four-way Power Control (0.5 W, 15 W, 45 W, Max) allows for cranked-amp tones at any volume
- High-quality reverb, plus effects loop for external devices
- Stylish, modern look with a vintage vibe
- Efficient, lightweight design provides easy portability without sacrificing tone quality
- USB output for high-quality direct recording to a computer
- Optional GA-FC Foot Controller for Channel Select, Dual Tone, and EFX Loop
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Roland products.
- Rated Power Output: 100 W
- Nominal Input Level:
- INPUT HIGH: -10 dBu (1 M ohm)
- INPUT LOW: 0 dBu
- EFX LOOP A RETURN: -10 dBu
- EFX LOOP B RETURN: -10 dBu
- Controls: POWER switch, DUAL TONE switch, CH SELECT switch
- CLEAN Channel: BOOST button, TONE button, VOLUME knob
- CLEAN Channel EQUALIZER: BASS knob, MIDDLE knob, TREBLE knob
- CRUNCH Channel: BOOST button, TONE button, GAIN knob, VOLUME knob
- CRUNCH Channel Equalizer: BASS knob, MIDDLE knob, TREBLE knob
- EFFECT: EFX LOOP A button, EFX LOOP B button, REVERB knob
- MASTER: PRESENCE knob, MASTER knob, POWER CONTROL switch, 0.5 W, 15 W, 45 W, MAX
- LINE OUT: GND LIFT switch
- SPEAKER OUT IMP.SELECT switch, 4 ohm/8ohm, 16 ohm
- Indicators: CLEAN CHANNEL, BOOST, TONE, CRUNCH CHANNEL, TONE, EFX LOOP A, EFX LOOP B, POWER
- INPUT HIGH/LOW jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- LINE OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- FOOT SW (TIP: EFX LOOP A, RING: EFX LOOP B) jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- FOOT SW (TIP: CH SELECT, RING: DUAL TONE) jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- FOOT SW (GA-FC) jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- EFX LOOP A SEND jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- EFX LOOP A RETURN jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- EFX LOOP B SEND jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- EFX LOOP B RETURN jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- REC OUT port: USB type B
- MIDI IN jack
- SPEAKER OUT jack
- AC IN jack
- Power Consumption: 108 W
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 545 x 233 x 234mm, (W x D x H) 21-1/2 x 9-3/16 x 9-1/4"
- Weight: 8.01 kg, 17 lbs 11 oz
- Accessories: Owner's manual, Power cord, Speaker Connection Cable, GA-FC sticker
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 323-890-3700