QSC PLD4.2 Power Amplifier, 4-Channel
The QSC PLD line consists of three powerful, light-weight, four-channel amplifiers, with advanced onboard DSP including cross-over filters, parametric EQ, alignment delay and dynamics processing and when paired with QSC loudspeakers, Intrinsic Correction processing techniques ensure optimum sonic performance. The on-board processing is managed and stored via presets with 20 factory settings included for the most common applications.
Get a closer look at the PSD series with this video from QSC:
Remote-Control Your PLD Amp with QSC's Amplifier Navigator 2.0 Software
Amplifier Navigator software for Mac and PC enables a user to remotely control and monitor all functions of connected CXD/PLD/DPA amplifiers, including the on-board DSP functionality and amplifier configuration. It also provides a mechanism to create, store, and recall Presets and Loudspeaker Profiles to and from the PC or Mac. You can even share Presets and Loudspeaker Profiles on QSC's user forum. Preset and Loudspeaker Profile Libraries can be downloaded/uploaded to connected amplifiers, enabling "cloning" amplifiers for multi-function racks with duplicate amps. Amplifier Navigator V2.0 provides firmware management -- if you connect one or more amplifiers to a computer running Amp Navigator it will update your firmware to the latest release. Future versions will provide additional functionality.
- Total power up to 2,000 watts.
- Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology permits total amplifier power to be distributed across one, two, three or all four channels to drive most any loudspeaker system or combination.
- Four channels of full function onboard loudspeaker DSP with Crossover and Parametric EQ Filters, Limiting and Alignment Delay eliminate the need for outboard loudspeaker processors.
- Powerful Intrinsic Correction processing that maximizes the sonic performance of QSC loudspeakers.
- 20 Factory Preset configurations that can be modified and stored in the 50 User Presets.
- PowerLight universal switchmode power supply with PFC for highest effiency, improved audio performance, and low weight.
- Four Input XLR connectors, and six Speakon NL-4 Output connectors.
- Integrated Front Panel with channel Select and Mute buttons, Input and Output LED Metering, 400 x 240 LCD, intuitive navigation buttons, LED power button and indicator, and cast aluminum handles.
- System Setup Wizard simplifies amplifier configuration for use with popular loudspeaker models.
Learn about the four pillars of the PLD series with this video from QSC:
zZounds is an authorized dealer of QSC products.