PreSonus Studio 192 Mobile Interface
The PreSonus Studio 192 Mobile is an ultra-low-latency USB 3.0 audio interface and studio command center. It offers 22 x 26 I/O and pristine audio quality up to 192 kHz with 2 digitally controlled XMAX Class A mic preamps and flexible connectivity options, including ADAT Optical I/O that lets you expand the system with a PreSonus DigiMax DP88 8-channel A/D/A converter/preamp. Tight integration with included Studio One DAW and the companion Studio One Remote app for iPad provides remote control over microphone preamp and zero-latency monitor mixing from your recording environment.
Studio One's exclusive hybrid Fat Channel plug-in runs on your computer's processor and on the Studio 192 Mobile DSP, seamlessly switching between playback and recording. Zero-latency monitoring with effects is also available from included UC Surface control software for third-party DAW users.
Studio Magic Plug-in Bundle IncludedSPL Attacker
is a micro-plug-in that employs the same Differential Envelope processing technique as SPL's famed Transient Designer. Using SPL Attacker, all attack events can be amplified, regardless of their signal level. By focusing on the initial transient instead of specific frequencies, SPL Attacker amplifies just the attack curves of a sound event. This allows instruments to be mixed at lower levels, which opens up space in the mix, while the relationship between tracks is preserved.
Maag Audio EQ2
delivers the sound of the Maag Audio EQ2 two-band hardware equalizer. Maag Audio's EQ design allows for exceptionally low phase shift across all EQ adjustments, which helps maintain the integrity of your mix's original sound while enhancing the very high "air" frequencies. An input attenuator lets you normalize levels after applying EQ.
Lexicon MPX-i Reverb
delivers seven classic Lexicon plate, hall, chamber, and room reverbs. A streamlined interface and 100 versatile, finely crafted presets enable you to quickly get the sound you want. Input and output metering let you monitor levels at a glance.
can add warmth, depth and character to your tracks. SDRR2tube can be a saturation processor, a compressor, an EQ, a bit-crusher, or a subtle stereo widener•or it can simply add movement to your tracks. A comprehensive set of controls enables you to manipulate the character of the saturation to make it sit perfectly in your mix.
is an exciting effects plug-in for the studio or stage that adds powerful rhythms to any input in real-time. Movement's four rhythm engines with sidechains, proprietary Flux mode, LFOs, step sequencers, and macros blend seamlessly. Analog modeled effects optimized for modulation let you add rhythm with reverb and compressors pumping, filters and EQs opening and closing, delays morphing, and tube distortion warming and cooling. Transform any instrument, synth, raw sound or full track in real time!
is a compressor plug-in that combines the best aspects and anomalies from several legendary, light-dependent compressor circuits. The result is a powerful dynamics processor, teeming with character and delivering sounds that can't be achieved with analog optical compressors.
Arturia Analog Lab Lite.
Arturia Analog Lab Lite
is a "Greatest Hits" collection of physically modeled -- not sampled -- classic analog synths, organs, string machines, and pianos from Arturia's V-Collection of virtual instruments. Enjoy models of iconic instruments from Oberheim, Roland, Sequential Circuits, ARP, Hammond, Fender, Wurlitzer, Moog, and Vox.
- Ultra low latency, 22x26 (8x14 at 192 kHz), USB 3.0 audio interface and studio command center
- Flawless analog signal path with up to 24-bit, 192 kHz operation and Burr-Brown converters with 118 dB dynamic range
- 2 mic/instrument inputs with remote controllable XMAX mic preamps
- 2 balanced line level inputs
- Zero-latency StudioLive Fat Channel processing on every analog input
- Hybrid Fat Channel plug-in runs on the Studio 192 Mobile's DSP and in Studio One on your computer
- Record with Fat Channel processing on the Studio 192 Mobile DSP and seamlessly switch to the Studio One Fat Channel plug-in for playback
- Complete zero-latency monitor mix and control room integration with Studio One, Studio One Remote, and UC Surface
- Preamp control from front panel, Studio One Artist, Studio One Remote, UC Surface, and MIDI
- ADAT Optical I/O lets you expand the system with a PreSonus DigiMax DP88 8-channel A/D/A converter/preamp
- 4 balanced outputs for monitor mixing or speaker switching
- Balanced stereo main outputs
- Independent, high-volume headphone output with dedicated DAC and Cue option lets you compare two mixes
- Studio One Artist DAW and UC Surface control software included
- Compatible with most music software for Mac and Windows
- Backward-compatible with USB 2.0
zZounds is an authorized dealer of PreSonus products.