PreSonus StudioLive 48AI 48x8x2 Mixer
The PreSonus StudioLive 48AI 48-Channel Digital Mix System introduces a powerful user interface, amazing DSP performance, direct Wi-Fi and LAN communication, enhanced workflow, and tightly integrated software suite! Retaining the same functionality that made StudioLive mixers famous, while adding even more processing power, enhanced workflow features, and Active Integration technology.
Get a closer look at the StudioLive 48AI and 64AI in this video from PreSonus:
PreSonus designed the StudioLive 48AI digital mixing console with wireless or wired connectivity to any standard router and networks with Macs, PCs, and iOS devices running the StudioLive AI Software Library, which features VSL-AI with Smaart audio analysis, specialized iOS apps, Capture 2.1, and Studio One Artist 2.6 DAW.
The StudioLive 48AI mixer features an extensive analog patch bay for flexible connectivity; a 64x50 FireWire s800 interface for easy recording and virtual soundchecks; optional Thunderbolt, Dante, or AVB for flexible networking; extensive dual signal processing on every channel and bus, with A/B comparison; and 20 dedicated mix buses for easy configuration. Best of all, all controls are one-to-one, so there are no layers to get lost in, and your main mix is always at your fingertips.
Redesigned from the ground up, the StudioLive 48AI 48-channel digital mixer provides analog workflow with extensive dual signal processing on every channel and bus and an onboard 64x50 FireWire s800 interface. Active Integration technology provides direct Wi-Fi and Ethernet networking with a tightly integrated software suite for Mac, Windows, and iOS, including Capture 2.1 recording software with true Virtual Soundcheck mode and VSL-AI with Smaart System Check Wizards.
- Dual Fat Channel signal processing on all 48 input channels and all buses, with 4-band parametric EQ, compressor, sophisticated gate with Key Listen and Key Filter, limiter with variable threshold, and more lets you A/B two complete Fat Channel settings
- Active Integration software suite includes Capture 2 with Virtual Soundcheck mode and remote StudioLive scene store/recall, Studio One Artist 2 with native Fat Channel plug-in and StudioLive scene compatibility, Virtual StudioLive-AI with Smaart System Check Wizards and Spectra analysis on every channel and bus, and Nimbit digital distribution software
- One-to-one control over every parameter -- no layers or banks means your main mix is always at your fingertips
- 28 dedicated mix buses for easy configuration: 8 subgroups, 10 analog auxiliary buses, and stereo main mix with mono sum
- 12 31-band graphic EQs, assignable to each aux bus and the Main bus
- 4 stereo 32-bit digital effects processors with dedicated aux buses (two reverbs, two delays) with 50 customizable presets
- Store and recall up to 80 global Scenes and 99 individual channel-strip settings
- 48 XMAX channel mic preamps with XLR and 1/4" line inputs, analog 1/4" inserts, and direct outputs for flexible connectivity (plus a talkback mic input)
- Precise 100mm faders
- 64-in/50-out continuously bi-directional FireWire s800 audio interface (24-bit, 44.1 and 48 kHz), compatible with Core Audio and ASIO (Mac/Windows) -- works with Logic, Pro Tools, Cubase, Sonar, Digital Performer, Ableton Live and more
- Dedicated Ethernet port and USB 2.0 port for included Wi-Fi LAN adapter for wired or wireless connection to a wireless router
- Includes PRM-1 Precision Reference Microphone, the Mix System Joining Adapter to cascade both halves of the console, and a custom dust cover
- Installed option card with S/PDIF digital out, 2 FireWire S800 ports, and 1 RJ45 port for control network
- Optional I/O cards: Dante, AVB, and Thunderbolt
zZounds is an authorized dealer of PreSonus products.