Positive Grid Bias Rackmount Preamp
BIAS Rack is a rackmount guitar and bass processor that accurately captures any amp tone in the world, including the cab and even mic position. With the included BIAS Amp Pro software, you can share and download thousands of amp match models and save them right in the rack. Design unique custom amps from the ground up and take them out to the studio or on tour.
NEW KIND OF AMP
Hardware and software beautifully integrated, BIAS Rack allows you to design and match any amp tone on the fly, share and download Amp Match models in the cloud.
AMP MATCH AND TONECLOUD.
BIAS Rack comes with Amp Match(R) technology, which lets you precisely match the nuanced tone of any classic, modern or boutique amp and load custom cab and mic responses. You can share or download thousands of Amp Match models from ToneCloud.
The op-amps, passive components and A/D and D/A converters used are all top of the line. BIAS Head's power amp is optimized to perform any BIAS Rack presets at the highest audio quality possible at any volume. It also provides zero latency performance due to its built-in interface.
The world's first cross-platform guitar amplifier, BIAS Rack integrates seamlessly with BIAS Amp for mobile and desktop use: you can design your custom amp and create Amp Match models in real time.
Amp Match technology precisely matches the nuanced tone of any classic, modern or boutique amp and loads custom cab and mic responses. There are hundreds of professional studio engineers and artists creating Amp Match models you can download.
Amp Match lets you capture or download any tube amp tone and sync it with your desktop and mobile devices. You can then use the exact same tone with BIAS Head on stage, in the studio or while practicing at home.
Design your custom dream amp and sync unique presets in real time. Swap out the virtual tube types, preamp, transformer, tone stacks, cab and mic position to create your own signature sound, with just a few taps or mouse clicks.
THOUSANDS OF AMPS
Download thousands of Amp Match models created by legendary recording artists and your fellow guitarists on ToneCloud, and sync the entire collection across your desktop and mobile devices and BIAS Head in a snap.
Swap out the virtual tube types, preamp, tone stacks, power amp, transformer, cab and mic position to create your own signature sound, component by component.
THOUSANDS OF AMPS
Share your own custom presets, and download thousands of virtual amps created by signature recording artists and other guitarists around the globe via our hugely popular ToneCloud network.
- Hardware and software (iPad, iPhone, Mac, PC) beautifully integrated
- Amp Match Technology to precisely match any real world amp tone
- Swap out virtual tube types, tone stacks, power amp, transformer, cab, mic
- Virtually design, share and download thousands of amps from the cloud
- Top of the line audio components, power amp, A/D and D/A converters
- Fully configurable MIDI controls
- USB connection for BIAS Amp app for Windows and Mac
- Bluetooth connectivity for BIAS Amp app for iPad and iPhone
- Comes with BIAS Amp plugin (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) and standalone app
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Positive Grid products.
- Hi-Z impedance 1/4 inch input
- Effect send and return 1/4 inch TRS
- Headphone output 1/4 inch TRS
- XLR balanced and 1/4 inch TRS line out
- External pedal 1/4 inch TRS
- 5 pin connectors for MIDI In/Thru/Out
- USB connection for BIAS Mac and Windows
- Bluetooth connection for BIAS iPad and iPhone
- Dimensions: 19 x 13.5 x 3.5 inches (48.3 x 34.3 x 8.9 cm)
- Weight: 12 lbs (5.4kg)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):